The “I know things are dire out there, but this will make you smile” thread

SMMY

Yes, the news all around us is pretty unpleasant for the most part and for some of our Specktra ladies, even less pleasant. So I thought it would be nice to have a thread that is strictly for cheering everyone up, sans material goodies, cause not everything is about lipgloss. This is the thread to post your cute puppy/kitty/bunny/iguana (????) pictures in. Any heart warming-squishy stories are welcomed also. We can share jokes, risqué or not, in this thread and generally remind ourselves that whatever else we may have lost, we haven’t lost our hearts or our sense of humor.
So please bring forth the merriment and da love and share your jokes, pics, stories and whathaveyous.

Oh and cute kitty alert below:

kitteebunnyavatar-1.jpg

leenybeeny

This is the dog that hubby and I are hoping to rescue.. she is a 5 1/2 year old Rodesian Ridgeback / Australian Shepherd cross. She has some fear issues so we have to get in touch with the rescue to get more information, but her pictures have melted my heart!

51824120.jpg

marvlgrl2

Great idea for a thread. I have nothing to post at the moment but I'm enjoying seeing what everyone else has!

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbazooey
meleo.jpg

Me and my 9 week old Seal Lynx Point Snow Bengal kitten named Leonidas
greengrin.gif

eeee!!! My hubby LOVES Bengal's.. if I wasn't so allergic to cats, we would probably get one. I have a cat now but I can't even touch her *sniff*

zabbazooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
eeee!!! My hubby LOVES Bengal's.. if I wasn't so allergic to cats, we would probably get one. I have a cat now but I can't even touch her *sniff*

It's been said that a Bengal's fur is more pelt-like than fur because of the Asian Snow Leopard blood in them.

I love my Bengal. We're teaching him how to play fetch and in the springtime -- walk on a leash. It's like having a dog who can use the litterbox. Best of both worlds
greengrin.gif

SMMY

These are all so adorable-love the kitties, puppies etc. And Liam is incredibly cute.
love.gif

I can feel my blood pressure drop and my insulin levels increase just by looking at all these pictures. Thank you ladies for sharing your superfabuooadorable pictures.
th_hug.gif

Oh and I especially heart the LOLcats. I haz a fierce kitty too!

Shimmer

My dog absolutely HATES wearing clothes. Yours is precious.

Kid Funny:

I was getting ready to go to pole class a couple of nights ago, and MiniMe asks where I'm headed. I kind of pause, and I say "Um. A fitness class."

"...what are you trying to fit into?"

ImMACnificent

I'm not fond of clothes on dogs, but that sweater was just too cute. And my boyfriend and I agreed when we adopted Oscar that if we ever put him in clothing, it would be an argyle sweater. So when I found that, I knew I had to get it. He doesn't mind it too much, but we don't torture him with it too much
winks.gif

LMD84

DSC00094.jpg

this is one of my kitties annie. this picture makes me smile because it looks like she's guarding a bottle or peri peri sauce! hee hee!

Latest posts