the BEST mascara?

YvetteJeannine

p.gif
p.gif
*Sorry...keyboard still not fixed yet...bear wit. t.e missin. letters..Im puttin. a period w.ere a letter s.ould be.*

I SWEAR by t.is stuff...and Ive tried it ALL..from Lancome to dru. store brands...T.is stuff WORKS..Makes las.es soooo muc . lon.er!!! Try it!

P129702_hero.jpg

Eye Fly Lash Extender Mascara
Eye Fly's secret weapon to perfectly even lashes is the patented helix brush that has short bristles to coat the lashes from root to tip and long bristles to separate, lengthen, and curl. This innovative formula combines three unique complexes: ExtraFly Complex to create an "airy sensation" that lifts each lash to wing-like perfection, Xtender Complex for maximum lengthening and separation, and ColorFly, an infusion of mother of pearl particles specially treated for lashes that shimmer with lovely highlights.

mistella

I love Maybelline Lash Stylist. It's a tiny comb so it separates really well. The thing I love about this mascara is that I don't need to put on a million coats and it looks like I'm wearing fake lashes! I used to use Max Factor 2000 Calorie (which is good) but I needed 2-4 coats for super thick/long lashes

Naturellle

I've got to add Clinque's High Impact mascara! I just bought this a few days ago and it's just as amazing as Cliniques's High Definition mascara. Both provide great length (best I've ever gotten from ANY mascara) and volume. No clumping whatsoever!

user79

Clinique mascara makes really nice lashes but it also really stung my eyes when I got some mascara inside. It was very painful and would result in major watering, stinging eyes. So I will never purchase Clinique mascara again because of it.

Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara is OK at best. It doesn't do much in the volumizing or thickening department. It separates the lashes nicely but also left my lashes looking think and wimpy.

L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof is my fav clubbing mascara when I need something that seriously stays and stays, even with watery eyes. I'm also using Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara now in the regular version and I am happy with it so far.

gravity

I got a sample of Chanel Inimitable mascara a while ago and liked it so much I bought a tube. I used to use Bad Gal Lash but Inimitable is so much better. Great separation, great volume... Need to be a bit careful in applying it though, can't be too heavy handed.

Pretty

I was addicted to Lancome's Hypnose.
But I just tried MAC's Fibre Rich Lash... its amaaaaaazing with NO clumps!!

Dreamergirl3

Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof. I NEVER get clumps, makes my lashes so much longer and thicker and I can apply coat after coat without them looking fake or spidery.

If you have thick, stick straight lashes that hardly ever hold a curl, try this mascara. I can wear it ALL day and it stays and holds my lashes.
Just make sure you have a great eye makeup remover, cuz without it, this stuff ain't comin' off LOL. Hope this helps someone
smiles.gif