the cash flow may be low but i'm still feelin' sassed up

jilliandanica

Here's a quick Fafi look I threw together using Fafi Eyes 2 Quad. Oh and please excuse the unruly brows, I've been growing them out to get them reshaped/threaded.

FafiFOTD.jpg

FafiFOTD2.jpg

FafiFOTD4.jpg

Face:
Silk Naturals Perfect Harmony Mineral Foundation - Buttery Gold
Hipness Blush
Sassed Up IPP

Eyes:
Cash Flow PP as base
Shockwave E/S on lid
Prankster E/S on outer v and crease
You're Fresh E/S on crease and inner brow
Bold As Gold E/S on brow bone
Graphblack Technakohl
Shu Uemura Seal Brown H9 Brow Pencil
YSL Faux Cils

Lips:
Dervish L/P
Cult Fave L/G

Thanks for lookin'!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica

Top (L-R): Fafi Eyes 2 Quad (Bold As Gold, Shockwave, You're Fresh, Prankster)
Bottom (L-R): Gold Dusk Pigment, Peppier, Metamorph, Blu Noir
FafiEyes2.jpg

Oh and here's a link to my FOTD using some of the stuff above.

I LOVE your swatches in the swatch forum and wish I had seen them before placing an online order for Fafi Eyes 2. I didn’t know there were dupes that were so close to the colors in the quad. The only color I don’t have is Metamorph.

And I like the way you used the Fafi collection in this FOTD. Pretty, pretty…..

elegant-one

You are soooo Beautiful! your lips & cheekbones are amazing. I was thinking the exact same thing...you remind me of Kimora Lee Simmons...so that makes you look FABULOUS darling

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidilyme
i don't know if anyone's told you but you kinda remind me of kimora lee simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanaEyes
Veryyyy nice. And yes, you do favor Kimora Lee....I was thinkin' the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
You are soooo Beautiful! your lips & cheekbones are amazing. I was thinking the exact same thing...you remind me of Kimora Lee Simmons...so that makes you look FABULOUS darling

Thanks gals! I never thought I looked like Kimora until I joined Specktra. Almost all of my FOTDs that I've posted someone has commented that I looked like her. Still don't really see it hehe but she is quite fabulous so I'll take it as a compliment
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
I LOVE your swatches in the swatch forum and wish I had seen them before placing an online order for Fafi Eyes 2. I didn’t know there were dupes that were so close to the colors in the quad. The only color I don’t have is Metamorph.

And I like the way you used the Fafi collection in this FOTD. Pretty, pretty…..

I totally picked up Fafi Eyes 2 without swatching or looking more closely at my collection. I probably should have considering how almost dead on most of my comparisons were. Now I'm on the fence about keeping it but I probably will since it's LE and I'm such a sucker for that hehe. As for Metamorph, if you have the Showflower Quad...the green in that is pretty similar too. I can look through my greens and do a comparison for you. That way you can decide if you wanna send back your quad and save up for the upcoming collections. Thanks again!

Latest posts