The Christian Louboutin Manicure--HOT!

Nox

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted, but...

I was Googling images for "Nude Nail Polish", and I came across this awesome manicure idea!

The Christian Louboutin Manicure! Black on the top nail surface, Red underneath where it peaks out beyond the finger tips. Isn't that neat? Now I would normally do that with no problems during the fall and winter, but for spring, I think I will do another common Louboutin shoe color combo... Nude on top, and then red on the bottom, or even Silver on top and Red on the bottom.

What do you all think of this idea?

louboutin20manicurejr0.jpg

MAC_Whore

Re: The Christian Leboutin Manicure--HOT!

I love that idea. It would be hard to maintain, but cute for a day or two. I
heart.gif
Louboutins!

Endlessly

I love it! My nails are so short though! Oh well it just gives me more motivation.

MiCHiE

It would probably work best on acrylics, like in the picture. It's enough stress keeping polish on top of natural nails. I couldn't imagine anyone being able to keep it underneath, too.

lilMAClady

I adore it!! Its so neat and his shoes are ORGASMIC!!!
yahoo.gif

chameleonmary

If my nails decide to grow, I might ask my nail artist to airbrush the colour underneath of my nails, because anything that goes on the skin would wash off. I adore this look but would find it so hard to paint under my nails!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I don't even have an 'underside' to my nails.
oh.gif

I have a slight underside. I like to keep them relatively short and "sqovaled". Really long nails just don't lend well to real life, sanitation or (so often) good taste, however, it might be fun to get a whore-y set of acryilics for a week or so.

DominicanBarbie

I
heart.gif
Louboutins too! I cant stop looking at that sexy shoe. The mani is very cool. Next time I go in for a re-fill I will ask for it.They'll probably look at me like I'm crazy.

ellesea

how creative! if my nails weren't shaped the way they are, i would totally love to do this! unfortunately, it's hard to get to the udnerbed of my nails.
ssad.gif

meiming

So hot! The posted pic is uber sexy. I like the idea of silver/red more b/c i think if you tried nude/red, the red would just show through, ya know? If you try it, post, I'd love to see how it came out
greengrin.gif

Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by meiming
So hot! The posted pic is uber sexy. I like the idea of silver/red more b/c i think if you tried nude/red, the red would just show through, ya know? If you try it, post, I'd love to see how it came out
greengrin.gif

^ Most definitely I will! I'm in the process of growing out my nails long enough (without breakage) so it will look good when I do it.
yahoo.gif

Honey B. Fly

would u girls wear it without a wearing pair of cl's ? i dont think anyone else besides another fashionista would get the look of the nails without the heels on too

redambition

i love the idea, but i have tried to paint the undersides of my nails before and it is a pain the butt and messy to boot! (aha, i didn't mean that one. boom tish!)

if i were to get this done it'd have to be done professionally.

(oh yeah, the shoes...
th_drool.gif
)