The Christian Louboutin Manicure--HOT!

adela88

when i 'french tip' my nails in black, i always do the underside too.
i think this is a great idea though

browneyedbaby

Ohhh I love my Louboutin shoes
th_worship.gif
eyelove.gif
and now my nails nails can match lol!!!

Skubie123

wow, thats great, im a nail tech, and havnt seen anything like that before, i do normally seal under the edge with a clear topcoat to make the polish last longer, but never tried it with colours.

Socialite

i think this would only really work one way.

if arcrylic tips can come in white, im sure they can come in all sorts of colors
so if you used red tips and then coated them with your favorite nior polish you could accomplish this look

and you would have to worry about nail polish underneath your nail or the chipping

aziajs

I am in the minority. I'm just not that into it. I don't get the idea of painting the underside of your nails. It seems weird to me. I do think the idea that the above poster has is great. Just get red tips and have them painted/airbrushed black on top of the nail.

BEA2LS

i'm starting to see knock-offs.. they were the glue on kind at drugstores and called "wild french" or something

animecute

I wonder who's going to look under your nails o_O lol

It seems pretty but definatly not for me. I find it so irritating to keep long nails. I'd get food stuck under them if I cook or clean. Ew. Not to mention how bad it would be in taekwondo. Can't play guitar either lol.

Imagine typing! I'd rip them off my fingers rofl.