The Croc Appreciation Thread...

DominicanBarbie

Crocs are just a no no in my book.I hate them with a passion.I honestly can't believe that people actually think they look good. I do happen to love uggs. Talk about comfort

Shimmer

I don't think anyone's saying they're particularly stylish, but that they're unbelievably comfortable.

Uggs are comfortable too, but not year round.

kokometro

I think Crocs are hideous and heinous and a fashion disaster. If you work in health care, grooming.. the morgue.. go for it. Hose them down and call them utiliatrian. Wear them for Yardening and hose them down after you mow.

I get that.

I seriously cannot understand why people want to wear these, let alone put them on their kids. It's mind boggling! Especially men.. how un manly!

This trend seriously had to have started out as joke like sagging.

jenntoz

I love my crocs for a million reasons...but usually only around the house, sometimes I have gone out in them cause I usually forget they are on my feet & I walkout of the house & don't realize I have them on until I am out(usually at the store)
However...while I was pregnant, they were my best friends cause my poor feet were so swollen & hurt sooooooo bad they were the only things that made standing or walking bearable. yay for crocs, lol
smiles.gif

msmack

I picked up a pair of Crocs years ago on Saltspring Island... rocked em all summer! I chose a very very very blue pair. Those 5 fingers shoes are something else, Shimmer! I guess they haven't hit Canada yet!

chrissyclass

Crocs are taking over the Philippines! They are so popular here that even China has imported fake crocs into the country.

I just came from Hong Kong and Macau which are neighboring countries and there was not one Croc in sight!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmack
I picked up a pair of Crocs years ago on Saltspring Island... rocked em all summer! I chose a very very very blue pair. Those 5 fingers shoes are something else, Shimmer! I guess they haven't hit Canada yet!

They're not everywhere here, either. Like I said, they're conversation starters, for sure.
smiles.gif

Latest posts