The Dupe Thread: If you have... you don't really need...

franimal

I think guacamole looks most similar to wondergrass. but all three (wondergrass, kelly green and guacamole) are similar.

budding beauty and sushi flower are very similar.

banshee and jete are somewhat similar.

satin taupe and shale are somewhat similar.

bronze and mulch are somewhat similar.

overgrown, eyepopping, lucky green, and bitter are somewhat similar.
belle azure and freshwater are basically the same.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
I think guacamole looks most similar to wondergrass. but all three (wondergrass, kelly green and guacamole) are similar.

budding beauty and sushi flower are very similar.

banshee and jete are somewhat similar.

satin taupe and shale are somewhat similar.

bronze and mulch are somewhat similar.

overgrown, eyepopping, lucky green, and bitter are somewhat similar.
belle azure and freshwater are basically the same.

Actually Bronze, Amber Lights, and Cosmic are very similar.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal

Good to know because I wanted Guacamole and can't find it and I have two Wondergrass'!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
if you have chrome yellow, you do not need going bananas.

Errr, not quite. The textures and the intensity of the colors are def. different. If you have Spring Up, you don't need Going Bananas (although Going Bananas has more yellow, and less white frost but they are very similar).

yummy411

yall are prob tired of me and trying to figure out romping but please can someone fill in the blank....

if you have _________________you don't need romping

if you have _________________you don't need claire de lune.

thank you!

ginger9

I'm from the school of save your money for something really different and special rather than having 20 different shades of teal that only you will be able to tell...but that's just me
smiles.gif

if you have vanilla p/m you don't need vex e/s. yes perhaps they are not the same but I wouldn't bother buying both.

if you have grape p/m you don't need entremauve p/m.

if you have sunnydaze p/m you don't need subtle p/m.

if you have russian red l/s you don't need ruby woo l/s.

if you have blitz & glitz I would not get blacktrack. this is debateable (there's a thread on this topic) as they are different in many aspects, however I have blitz & glitz and I don't feel the need for another black f/l. although when I run out I will try blacktrack next.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
yall are prob tired of me and trying to figure out romping but please can someone fill in the blank....

if you have __seedy pearl_______________you don't need claire de lune.

thank you!

-------

franimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Errr, not quite. The textures and the intensity of the colors are def. different. If you have Spring Up, you don't need Going Bananas (although Going Bananas has more yellow, and less white frost but they are very similar).

I think canary yellow has the same tone and intensity of going bananas, minus the shimmer and is a closer match than spring up which is a paler yellow IMO.

I think that romping may be a tad bit similar to ruby red pigment. stars and rockets may be closer but i dont have that one so i couldnt say.

s0damnbeautiful

stars & rockets isn't anything like romping to me ...

then again, romping is the color I've been dreaming of my whole life and I dont' think there is anything like it ... haha.

and for the whole aquadisiac/steamy debate ... I don't think those two are anything alike! I think aquadisiac & turquatic are more similar (although aquadisiac is more teal and turquatic is bluer) and I think steamy & surreal are really really close ... I don't have shimmermoss so I'm staying out of that one!

rainbowcrushed

Quote:

thank you!

hepcat/romping and I dont know on claire de lune but it was nothing special!

blueyesdancing

I have to say i heart claire de lune....it is so soft and pretty and looks gorgeous on the cheekbones and down the center of the nose as a highlight. Also, on fairer skin, if you line around the outside of your mouth with it, it can make your lips look fuller.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
I'm from the school of save your money for something really different and special rather than having 20 different shades of teal that only you will be able to tell...but that's just me
smiles.gif

Yuh huh, right on the mark!!
thmbup.gif

Heres another -

If you have Coco Beach dont worry about Chocolate Brown, they are a very close match.

AppleDiva

Quote:

thank you!

if you have ______PLUM DRESSING___________you don't need romping

Eugenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
if you have chrome yellow, you do not need going bananas.

If you do not need (to be) going bananas, you really should not open this thread!
lmao.gif

I was interested in the messages about springtime skipper and aquavert both being close to juxt. But then when you look at those two (ss and aq) together, they seem quite differents.

Anyway, the SA at the store told me, as I was staring down the juxt, that if I had aquavert I didn't need it.

Also, that new cosmic from moonbathe is very similar (just lighter) than amber lights. Not sure if same texture.

Now, the bottom line is that all of us do not need any more MAC e/s!

Latest posts