The Greatest Bra EVER!

Bernadette

I've found it! So I had a coupon for Victoria's Secret so I figured I would go see what I could find. I usually have a miserable time finding bras and just have about 12 of the exact same lightly lined very sexy demi bra that are all about three years old. So I wasn't very optimistic about finding anything new. I'm really picky seeing as how I like a lightly lined demi with no padding and most of the VS bras now-a-days seem to have built in pillows.
Well EUREKA! I found the greatest bra I could ever imagine!!! It's the Angels Secret Embrace lightly lined demi. It doesn't have the huge pillows in it like most of the secret embrace line. I don't know how to explain it but the bra is like one smoothe piece. The wires and everything are kind of sealed inside of it. It's heaven for the boobies!!!
$45 is pretty steep but they are on sale on the website right now. I'm telling you ladies, go try this thing on, your girls will thank you! I'm planning on buying a ton of them!
cheerleader.gif

semtexgirl

I LOVE that bra - have one myself! I don't normally like most of VS's bras b/c they tend to have way too much padding & even though I'm kinda on the small side, I just don't feel like all that padding looks natural (sometimes, you end up with what I call the "bazooka boob" effect, lol). Seriously though, I really love the Secret Embrace demi. Heading over to VS now to "browse"....
graucho.gif

kimmy

when i have monies, i'm gonna have to get in on that. my sister only wears victoria's secret and she loves them. i've never even so much as tried one on before, but i need to find something new.
smiles.gif

Raerae

yeh thats a comfy bra. It's not very pretty though, but it's nice to wear
smiles.gif
Doesn't leave a lot of lines eigther.

rebekah

i can't believe that you said $45 is steep for a bra! I have to pay $80 - $100 for a bra to fit me..

feeel lucky that you can fit into those cheap bras

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekah
i can't believe that you said $45 is steep for a bra! I have to pay $80 - $100 for a bra to fit me..

$45 IS expensive for a bra! I buy Hanes bras for $12! If you have to have them special ordered then of course they'll be expensive but that doesn't make $45 cheap! It's all relative.

rebekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
$45 IS expensive for a bra! I buy Hanes bras for $12! If you have to have them special ordered then of course they'll be expensive but that doesn't make $45 cheap! It's all relative.

i don't have any bras special ordered.
since the bras that are extremely each are made in like four sizes lol you have to actually buy a nice bra to find one that really fits..
most people are wearing the wrong sized bra, also , thats why a lot of people think its okay to buy the cheap ones but in reality it probably isnt fitting correctly unless you're that very middle size that they do sell (Who's ribcage is really 32 anyway?? mine is 28 )

Bernadette

My ribcage is 29". Bra sizing is figured out by adding four inches to the actual measurement or something like that. I think most people would consider $100 for a bra outrageous.

Beauty Mark

Some people really do have ribcages that are 34 inches, hence they are a 38 in bandsize.

I really wish I could wear those bras, but VS doesn't carry a 32D. It's sort of difficult to find a 32 band. Adding a larger cup size eliminates a lot of options on top of that.

www.figleaves.com is running a sale for Memorial Day, though, but I have yet to find anything I really like
ssad.gif

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Vanity
in the UK we have a shop called La Senza and they do a really similar bra and yes it's amazing
greengrin.gif

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/level3type....%20Bra&type=17

urgh i HATE la senza i seriously tried on like every bra in the shop and only went away with 2 and they were the same style just different colours lol
every bra i have is the same size and one i tried on was PAINFUL the underwires just dug like really dug.
never tried on that bra cos it has to have some pattern on it
smiles.gif

i also hate 'pillows' even worse is built in gel which leaves NO room for your actual boobs where are they supposed to go?! LOL

silverblackened

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
i also hate 'pillows' even worse is built in gel which leaves NO room for your actual boobs where are they supposed to go?! LOL

LOL, so true!

I like La Senza, but I'm the sort who finds one or two bra styles that I really like and just buy different colours of those, so yeah. I wish I had the guts to get VS bras online without having tried them on first (we don't have VS here) because I've heard so many good things about them, but... nah. If I ended up paying retail + shipping on bras that didn't fit or were completely uncomfortable, I might shoot myself, so I guess I'll just go without.
winks.gif

thestarsfall

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekah

I feel ya (and, oddly enough my name is Rebecca...hehe...yay) I usually just give in and go with wearing a wrong sized bra for cheap that will fall apart/break in a month or so cuz I am a poor student and can't afford really good bras. 38DD at La Senza is a hit or miss for me...usually a miss...The bands are too big sometimes or waaay to tight other times and then the cups are almost always too small or just really unsupportive.

OH, and just a tip for any larger sized girls out there: the "measure around ribcage and add 4 or 5" rule doesn't apply for everyone. If you do that for me I end up with a 40/42 A when in reality I bust out of a lot of DDs...

If you really wanna know your size order a catalogue from Bella Lusso (LOVE their bras...don't actually own one yet cuz they be Irish and I be poor and Canadian...haha) you get a free, idiotproof brasizing tape with the catalogue.

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark

I really wish I could wear those bras, but VS doesn't carry a 32D. It's sort of difficult to find a 32 band. Adding a larger cup size eliminates a lot of options on top of that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN.

Try finding 32DD.

Impossible.

The End.

Beauty Mark

I think European brands are more varied in size (I went to a cheapie shop once and found so many 32 bandsized bras I was dumbfounded), but I could be wrong.

effloresce_

I've never tried VS because i'm a 32A.. sometimes even a bit smaller than that, but even Singapore doesn't stock 30s (Japan does, though). I love La Senza though! I have a 27" ribcage, and their 32As fit me perfectly, though sometimes the straps are too short even when fully extended
ssad.gif

cyens

Quote:
urgh i HATE la senza i seriously tried on like every bra in the shop and only went away with 2 and they were the same style just different colours lol
every bra i have is the same size and one i tried on was PAINFUL the underwires just dug like really dug.
never tried on that bra cos it has to have some pattern on it

OMG I HATE!!! La senza. I went in there and tried every single model they had in every size ( relative that fit me ) and NOTHING, absolutly NOTHING fit me. Its horrible, thinking I spent almost 4h and left bare-hands. all the underwire dig in my skin and they are bran new. on top either its way to small or way to big and nothing seems like its actually holding my boobs ( about 34B ).

I think lasensa is made to be worn less than few minutes, the time it takes for a man to take it off. I dont believe anything there is made to be comfortable!

For cheap bras I got to la vie en rose and never got problems.

The most comfortable bra I own is a CK bra and cost 54$+taxe and I consider that a fortune!

Latest posts