The Greatest Bra EVER!

Beauty Mark

CK and DKNY are currently my HGs of bras, but I can find them for about $20 or so at Filene's Basement
smiles.gif

Cosmopolitics

Yarg, I hate shopping for bras. If you're anything but a 34 B or C, it's hard to find squat that fits/looks nice.

I do need to be sized again though, as I believe I'm wearing an incorrectly sized bra for me. (Most women do.) I highly suspect I'm a 30B, though.

I see a whole lot of European retailers that sell wider ranges of bra sizes, but international shipping is expensive
ssad.gif
. I wonder why American and Canadian retailers do not do the same. We're not all 34B/C, sell us something that'll fit us!

breathless

well, uh hum. i'll take a looksie when i'm done nursing. unless it comes as a nursing bra ... nah. poo.
sounds like a very comfy bra! i do need new ones in a couple of months though =]] so, i'll be putting my VS angles card to use then =]

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN.

Try finding 32DD.

Impossible.

The End.

-Katura, I think I beat you. Try finding a 30 g. That is impossible. The only bras I can actually find in my size that fit come from overseas and cost a minimum of 70 dollars. For a 32dd, you can try wacoal which is sold at macys and other dept stores. They make some pretty styles
smiles.gif
Also, I think fredericks does a 32dd

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
-Katura, I think I beat you. Try finding a 30 g. That is impossible. The only bras I can actually find in my size that fit come from overseas and cost a minimum of 70 dollars. For a 32dd, you can try wacoal which is sold at macys and other dept stores. They make some pretty styles
smiles.gif

30 G?

Thats crazy! I didn't even know cup sizes went up that high!

~Crystal~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
smiles.gif

oh wow... and I thought a 30E-32E was bad... I feel for you girl!