The happiest place in my house... *My Vanity*

stellarx1587

Well... this is where all my MAC is stored and applied. I've always wanted a vanity, but could never find one that I liked so I kinda made a makeshift one...

PIC085.jpg

PIC086.jpg

With the drawers opened...
PIC087.jpg

PIC088.jpg

PIC089.jpg

My mini drawers where I keep my pigments and eye shadows...
PIC090.jpg

PIC091.jpg

Miscl things I keep on the countertop for fast access...
PIC092.jpg

PIC093.jpg

Clear storage bin where I keep things I don't use everyday. It's pretty messy right now. I plan on re-organizing that soon...
PIC094.jpg

PIC095.jpg

This is where I keep my most used/everyday makeup... Its in a mini traincase for easy access also...
PIC096.jpg

And lastly, this is where I sit and do my make up. The bench doubles as storage as well. As you can see, the seat opens up and that's where I keep my extras, makeup bags, and backups...
PIC097.jpg

PIC098.jpg

PIC099.jpg

And that's pretty much it! =) Just thought I'd post this so maybe other folks could get ideas for storage.

MsCuppyCakes

Great vanity area. I have that clear plastic tool box by Martha Stewart too! But my makeup "outgrew" it. I now have a tackle box.

Corien

Oh my.... If my room wasn't as small as it is now, I would get something like that too... Oh well, once I live on my own in a few years I can do something like that too.

I'm jealous now!

mzreyes

heeey!! i was gonna get a desk like that from ikea!! but it doesnt have a drawer. **sigh** that DOES look like a happy place
smiles.gif

thelove4tequila

Holy shit that is the EXACT one I have been wanting for months! It's been out here in Europe for awhile now. When I finally went to Ikea to get it...they took them off the shelves because they said something was wrong about about the structure of it or something. Now I have to wait for it to come back. You're lucky and I'm jealous haha. You have a great stuff!!!

IcesUltraGlam7

Thanks for showing us.Many would get envious but I'm not that way.I'm huge on organizing things myself but I like the way you got that set up.Very Nice.Its the cubacle you have your lippies and pencils in. I need to get my hands on! If you could tell me where you got it that would be cool.My guess would be an organzers shop.We have one here in Vegas.but Cheers with the best of wine! The Vanity is beautiful.

Taj

I have to borrow your ideas in organizing my MAC when I move to a place in June.

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcesUltraGlam7
Thanks for showing us.Many would get envious but I'm not that way.I'm huge on organizing things myself but I like the way you got that set up.Very Nice.Its the cubacle you have your lippies and pencils in. I need to get my hands on! If you could tell me where you got it that would be cool.My guess would be an organzers shop.We have one here in Vegas.but Cheers with the best of wine! The Vanity is beautiful.

I picked up the cubicle thing from Office Depot. Very inexpensive and handy!

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
heeey!! i was gonna get a desk like that from ikea!! but it doesnt have a drawer. **sigh** that DOES look like a happy place
smiles.gif

Haha yah I know which one you're talking about. I was about to get that one too until I saw the one I have now. Actually that whole setup came from Ikea. Even the mirrors. Gotta love Ikea!!