The happiest place in my house... *My Vanity*

MACisME

aww im so jealous... i want to get to a point where i still have makeup in packages.. mmm makeup

prinzessin784

What a fabulous makeup area and collection! I'm jealous! Thanks for sharing these pictures with us for us to drool over
winks.gif
hehe!!

mandi

Oh wow, that's awesome. I would love to have a vanity like that. What an great collection you have too!

EmbalmerBabe

Wow! Your not messing around! That is a pretty mammoth sized collection *jaw drops*.
How do you like that Agent Provocateur perfume?
smiles.gif

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbalmerBabe
Wow! Your not messing around! That is a pretty mammoth sized collection *jaw drops*.
How do you like that Agent Provocateur perfume?
smiles.gif

I actually really like it! Its definitely something I couldn't wear during the day, but on a night on the town or when I'm out with my fiance... that's what I reach for. A bit strong at first... but when it dries, it leaves a nice lingering sexy scent that last for quite a while.
eyelove.gif

Edie

WOW
thud.gif

I just recently set up my own little vanity area (emphasis on the little is intentional) but mine is basically a desk with drawers and a mirror that lights up on it
smiles.gif

Makes me think do i REALLY need a bed in my room?
hmm.gif

ShirleyK

WOW, that's awesome... your posting really give me some ideas how to decor my makeup room later at my future house... I'm gonna talk to my hubby about this vanity design... it's awesome... I want that... hahaha...

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Good grief....I just got a funny feeling *down there*. That was awesome.

that is the funniest thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel the same when guys get fresh new cuts and when i get new makeup! LOLLOL
rofl.gif

yummy411

what a great vanity! yes i am drooling over here too! gosh another home project to plan. i was hoping i could just buy a vanity and that would be the end of it, but building one from ikea.. customizing my space.. ahh that's heavenly. i thought i was the only one that kept my boxes.. great! i'm not alone
rofl.gif

MiCHiE

That's why I totally love Specktra....You get so many ideas here. You guys' pics and posts are so inspirational.

badkittekitte

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Good grief....I just got a funny feeling *down there*. That was awesome.

hahahaha....me too
smiles.gif
its beautiful...i love the vanity..i would do the same thing

M.A.C_Addiction

Are you a Virgo? ... LOL Everything is so neat and organized. Not that it's a bad thing. I'm a Virgo, that's why I asked... hehe

L-O-V-E the Vanity! :p

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C_Addiction
Are you a Virgo? ... LOL Everything is so neat and organized. Not that it's a bad thing. I'm a Virgo, that's why I asked... hehe

L-O-V-E the Vanity! :p

Hahaha... actually I'm a Capricorn... I'm a very anal person when it comes to my house being organized...