The happiest place in my house... *My Vanity*

user79

OK that's it. I'm getting one!! Haha, sorry to be a copycat but that table looks awesome. I've already measured out where I'm gonna put it, lol. My bf is pissed off, but he's just gotta DEAL!!

Can you please tell me where you got that seater bench from? Also IKEA? I can't find it on the website, what is it called?

nelkie

WOW! you have so much stuff! Like the bench "surprise" idea
greengrin.gif

Esperanza

What a really nice place you have here!! Talk about idea of storage... this is the BEST makeup place I've seen, so clear and tidy!! If only I had enough space in my room to put such an ingenious table... aaah... and the bench seems quite convenient too!

Ok, so next step I'm going to Office Depot to buy this nice cubicle, because it just needs to be bought and that's it... And could I ask you where you bought those mini drawers for your e/s and pigments??

LittleDevil

That is awesome. I hope to have that so much makeup someday that I need to store my "extras" somewhere else.

lilskydiver

WOW!!! Very impressive!

I'm going to have to go to Office Depot to get that lipglass holder for myself... may I ask you where did you buy your clear tackle box? thanks.

eye_pr0mise

wow great vanity !! i love it. and i have the
same bedside table that you have the one
w the drawers hehe. i LOVE ikea !!

dialine13

Very cool! Can you please tell me the name of the white storage bench?? Is it from Ikea, I can't find it on the site. I must have it,lol. You gots lots of great stuff and a really nice storage area.
smiles.gif

user79

It is from IKEA, I went to check it out, I also don't remember what it's called though. It was standing around in the showroom with the bedroom items. The drawback of that bench is that it is very, very low. I found it unpractical for that vanity because it is quite high, if you sit on the bench your elbows will be way up to reach the top.

dialine13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
It is from IKEA, I went to check it out, I also don't remember what it's called though. It was standing around in the showroom with the bedroom items. The drawback of that bench is that it is very, very low. I found it unpractical for that vanity because it is quite high, if you sit on the bench your elbows will be way up to reach the top.

Cool! I hope I find one at my local Ikea.. too bad it's not a good fit, I can still use it at the end of my bed.. I hope.

Thanks!

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialine13
Cool! I hope I find one at my local Ikea.. too bad it's not a good fit, I can still use it at the end of my bed.. I hope.

Thanks!

Yeah... I don't actually sit on the bench to do my makeup... HAHA it is too low... I discovered that after I purchased it... plus its a bit heavy and not easy to move... so I do my makeup standing up... But even so... I still love it for storage! It fills in the space under the dressing table nicely and holds a lot of my extra goodies... without it... it would just be too... empty! =)

mazzly

I love this
smiles.gif
I just moved to a new house and finally have some space to set something like this up, now I'm excited to do something similar!