The happiest place in my house... *My Vanity*

Tiffany9805

Wow that is my new dream vanity
smiles.gif
what an awsome area, nice job organizing
clap.gif

sherrle

ahhh this is the dressing table i've been wanting to get! both of the ikeas here are sold out of them. i had talked myself out of getting it and just getting one of their glass top desk thingies cause it would be easy to keep clean and i could actually use it as a desk too. but after seeing your area i want that damn table! i don't know what to do now....

sherrle

well i'm officially set on getting this table now. where did you get that bench? i was thinking of just getting a stool but a bench would probably be better.

snwbrder69

hey! your vanity is incredible! i love it sooo much, i am asking for the same one for christmas!
smiles.gif

i found the table and mirrors on the ikea website but i cant find the bench anywhere? do you know if its still available or do you know the product name of it?

i want it all!
smiles.gif
i have a PERFECT place for this!

thanks!
smiles.gif

Babylard

aww Wow.. I so always wanted a vanity.. I moved away from home.. and I use this cardboard box that my folders came in to store my make up. My cardboard box is next to my monitor.. and I do my make up behind my door using a mirror I found in the basement... *sobs*... my house is so small... I store my clothes in neat piles on the ground in the extra room. When my sister comes to live with me.. oh god what am i gonna do T_T

I love the box with drawers and the X dividers.. where can I find those in Canada?

SChotgurrl

Soooooo I had a few orgasms upon seeing this wondrous creation!!! =) I love it, your stash, and even your throwback Fix Plus bottle (the one in the drawer) I have one like it and as soon as it's empty I'm gettin the newly packaged version! An inspiration indeed!!!