The Hardest FOTD ever because ...

AllINeedIsMac

everything was so friggin messy. I did the smokey eye look. inspired by Britney's Allure cover.

Please do not mind all the seriousness in the pictures, I could have swore I was a model today. I'm going to a friend's dinner party tonight and I had to have my "grown and sexy" game face on. It took me like 45minutes to get the eyes right.

OK, HERE COMES THE "I THINK I'M A TOP MODEL" POSES:
DSC04843.jpg

DSC04842.jpg

DSC04832.jpg

What did I use? I thought at the end of it all it was probably all street tar, Just kidding:

NC 300 Hyperreal
Shimpagne MSF
Loose powder in NC40

Silver fog pigment, dark soul pigment, frost pigment
Carbon, Black tied eyeshadow
Smolder eye kohl

Plushglass (LIKE I REALLY FRIGGIN NEED IT) in pretty plush, and c thru only in the center of my lips for the contrast.

SChotgurrl

clap.gif
Gurrrrrrl this is absolutely gorgeous!!! For 45 minutes you sure did a helluva job! I think it looks perfect and you'll blow everyone outta the water at the dinner party
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif
This is one of THE best smokey eyes I've ever seen! I love your sense of humor too, you had me laughin a lot! Bravo darlin, it looks fabulous I promise!
wavey.gif

BTW, what is your ethnicity/heritage? I was just curious...you have a very exotic look!

Julie

You look gorgeous! Smokey eyes look great on you. Can I ask how you do your hair? Do u use curlers or a curling iron because it always looks so pretty.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
You look gorgeous! Smokey eyes look great on you. Can I ask how you do your hair? Do u use curlers or a curling iron because it always looks so pretty.

Believe it or not, I dry it while I'm a sleep. And then I bump it with a cheap Conair medium size curling iron.

I like the waves that you get from the sleeping with your hair wet. It gives it a very natural volume, then you can bump the ends with the iron. I have BONE STRAIGHT Hair!

Dancrbabe29

wow im a big fan of smokey eyes but its only on a rare occasion that i can get it to look decent but wow it looks amazing and your skin looks great, thats how i try to get mine..but with no luck.

Life In Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChotgurrl
clap.gif
Gurrrrrrl this is absolutely gorgeous!!! For 45 minutes you sure did a helluva job! I think it looks perfect and you'll blow everyone outta the water at the dinner party
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif
This is one of THE best smokey eyes I've ever seen! I love your sense of humor too, you had me laughin a lot! Bravo darlin, it looks fabulous I promise!
wavey.gif

BTW, what is your ethnicity/heritage? I was just curious...you have a very exotic look!

I think she said she was Thai.

But, wow, you look very beautiful, and the hair is pretty hot too. Have fun at the dinner
smiles.gif