MarieLisa_Smile

wow you have really big eyes... loving it though
eyelove.gif
the smoky eyes came out great...
clap.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
Thank you everyone, you didn;t want to see me when I got home. It looked like I got beat up at the bar. Thanks so much!

Shooot!!!!!!!! sue thing..... lol i bet u still looked ohh so pretty
smiles.gif

barbiebelt

god you look awesome, i love your eyes, and your lips too.........beautiful!!! i cannot believe how great your eyes look, i have dark soul...and i hate hate hate it, there is no way i would even attempt to put that crap on my eyes, well that is before today and seeing yours......now i may have to try it, i have all the pigments you used? we'll see maybe i will try it when i am doing nothing so if i screw it up no biggie.........barbiebelt

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiebelt
god you look awesome, i love your eyes, and your lips too.........beautiful!!! i cannot believe how great your eyes look, i have dark soul...and i hate hate hate it, there is no way i would even attempt to put that crap on my eyes, well that is before today and seeing yours......now i may have to try it, i have all the pigments you used? we'll see maybe i will try it when i am doing nothing so if i screw it up no biggie.........barbiebelt

don't forget to post it, i would love to see how they look on other people.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChotgurrl

BTW, what is your ethnicity/heritage? I was just curious...you have a very exotic look!

I'm all Thai. It's funny that everyone says I have big eyes, I hated them growing up.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I love it? BTW how do you like the HyperReal foundation? Is it very shimmery??

yes, it's very shimmery, but i only use it on my cheeks and a little on my t-zone, my skin is super moist.

SChotgurrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
I'm all Thai. It's funny that everyone says I have big eyes, I hated them growing up.

Well I think you have gorgeous eyes and [I hope you know] I meant that you LOOK exotic altogether, not that you have big eyes or somethin he he
cutey.gif

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterglow
Tutorial, tutorial!! Gosh, I want to try this, so bad.

Ok i'll try, but it's gonna be very messy!