The lengths this lady would go to...

Xqueeze_me

I received this via email and thought its interesting to share it here.

ATT00033.jpg

ATT00051.jpg

ATT00057.jpg

ATT00060.jpg

ATT00075.jpg

ATT00078.jpg

nunu

I watched the tyra banks show once and she was in it! It is real!! I couldn't beleive it when i first saw it ,eeeeeeek!

gigglegirl

I've heard of people doing that though, so I'm inclined to believe it. Saw something similar on vanity insanity and they talked about obsessions with corsets and the lengths some women go to for a teeny tiny waist. I couldn't believe the size of some of them! eeekkk!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I think she was just on Oprah too and that just isn't even pretty. YUUUUCK!!

YvetteJeannine

I don't know what kind of Doctor (er..butcher) would DO something like that. That is NOT an ethical surgery, and I really wonder if she even had that done in the U.S. How sickening. Your ribs are there for a REASON! We need them to protect our organs from injury/damage! There's something really wrong with that woman, and shame on the Surgeon that did this operation!

Edit 2/17/08: After reading the rest of the thread, I guess she didn't actually have any ribs removed. I was skeptical about that, but who knows these days...people do so much to themselves in the name of what they personally think is beautiful..Some of it, like breast implants and liposuction, are more socially accepted..Other physical alterations are more on the "other side of the spectrum"...Still, it's all done for one simple reason; to change physical appearance...I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some people actually *DO* have ribs removed...Anyway, whether or not she's had that type of surgery, I don't think what she's doing to her body is particularly healthy (or, in my personal opinion, attractive..but hey, I'm sure what I think doesn't matter to her!)...

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Of Vision
o_O

o_O

O.O

Stole my words!

o_0

Her legs are weird on the last two pics

xIxSkyDancerxIx

WHOAAAA...

I'm fine with my ribs the way they are thank you very much.. *shudders.. I think i'm going to have nightmares for weeks now..

hrdruian

Yeah, i've heard about her. She look uncomfertable in all of the pics. like she can't breathe!!!

lizardprincesa

Truly frightening....Are we sure the person is even a *she* ? My 1st thought was Photoshop....but somebody saw her on TV ..... Maybe she/he was on TV as CGI ? Freaky sh** !

What a strange & wonderfully amazing insane world....to each his/her own....We all have a place in it...I'd rather have my own body, imperfect as it may be.

Happy Valentine's Day xxxCF

BonnieBabe<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
hey little boob on the left.

HAHA
th_LMAO.gif
too funny.. and heey i got this email too