THE LIPSTICK THAT IS AWESOME YET NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT.

Dominique33

Carnal Instinct
Plum Bright

Both are really worth buying or better say were ( LE )

And

Midnight Mambo ( Mineralize )

Carnal Instinct

Midnight Mambo
Plum Bright
Carnal Instinct ( but the picture is bad, there is few light on in the corridor ! ), IRL it is gorgeous !

hippychic823

Carnal Instinct  Plum  Bright Both are really worth buying or better say were ( LE ) And Midnight Mambo ( Mineralize ) Carnal Instinct Midnight Mambo Plum Bright Carnal Instinct ( but the picture is bad, there is few light on in the corridor ! ), IRL it is gorgeous !
I loooooove Carnal Instinct!!!!! It is such a classy and glam lippie and you're right, pictures don't do this lippie justice it's just one you gotta see IRL to fully appreciate

Dominique33

Thank you, here it is on my lips this time ;)
0dd8e2e1_image.jpeg

MandyVanHook

I would say Faux for an everyday shade and Up the Amp for a bright. Faux looks incredibly natural on me and Up the Amp is just a beautiful, fun shade and I love the formula.

Kristin Bacon

Velvet Teddy!!!! Also Pink Plaid, Snob, St Germain, Cherish, and Midimauve. Those are my basic old school go to shades that i have always had on hand for years!!! Newer faves Razzle Dazzler, Flamingo, Candy Yum Yum, and Chatterbox and Sensual Spark which was le from MN

VelvetLips

Amorous is the first one that came to mind. My first ever MAC lipstick and I've loved it eversince. Really doesn't get mentioned anywhere, though. Also Viva Glam II, gorgeous Nude..so far the only one that suits me and Pink Plaid.

DILLIGAF

Amorous is the first one that came to mind. My first ever MAC lipstick and I've loved it eversince. Really doesn't get mentioned anywhere, though. Also Viva Glam II, gorgeous Nude..so far the only one that suits me and Pink Plaid.
I rediscovered Amorous during the 30 day low buy lipstick challenge. I've since moved it to the front of my lipstick drawer so I can use it more.

liba

Pervette is a really nifty iridescent shade, sort of sheer and pale with that lovely purple iridescence. Considering how many purple lovers are out there, I don't know why it doesn't get much much more love.