THE LIPSTICK THAT IS AWESOME YET NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT.

CrimsonQuill157

Pervette is a really nifty iridescent shade, sort of sheer and pale with that lovely purple iridescence. Considering how many purple lovers are out there, I don't know why it doesn't get much much more love.
It's too frosty for me. I'm not big on metallics or frosts, with a couple of exceptions.

mosha010

Hmm I've been meaning to get pervette... Maybe out of the recycle bin. I love these type of shades even if they're not the most popular

Indieprincess

Red Racer I think is underrated. It's my go-to summer red I hope it gets repromoted at some point because I didn't get a chance to back it up.

Dominique33

Red Racer I think is underrated. It's my go-to summer red I hope it gets repromoted at some point because I didn't get a chance to back it up.
I didn ´ t purchase it at that time ( when I arrived at my MAC store everything was sold out ) I need Red Racer so I really hope it gets repromoted too ! A gorgeous Red !

ahoythere

Spiceflower. It was one of those random Nordstrom only collections (Graphic Garden I think?)and it came in a set with another lippie and gloss, I bought it at the CCO. Turns out it is the PERFECT color for me! I found one on MUA that I managed to swap for but I would kill to this available to me anytime I wanted to replace it. It's probably pretty similar to Mehr but in an Amplified formula, which I love.

MandyVanHook

Spiceflower.  It was one of those random Nordstrom only collections (Graphic Garden I think?)and it came in a set with another lippie and gloss, I bought it at the CCO.  Turns out it is the PERFECT color for me! I found one on MUA that I managed to swap for but I would kill to this available to me anytime I wanted to replace it.  It's probably pretty similar to Mehr but in an Amplified formula, which I love.
I never saw this one, but it sounds beautiful!

Lokkette

It's LE, but I really like Gem of Roses. I found it at a CCO last year, and I wish I could find another so I wouldn't feel bad wearing it all the time.

L281173

Fresh morrocan. This color is excellent alone or when layered with a gloss such as ornamental. The metallic effect is fabulous.

Dominique33

One of my fav collection, all lipsticks ( and es etc.. ) were gorgeous ! I have Musky Amethyst and I do not want to use it up ! Great lippies !