THE LIPSTICK THAT IS AWESOME YET NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT.

LouGarner

Velvet Teddy!!!! Also Pink Plaid, Snob, St Germain, Cherish, and Midimauve. Those are my basic old school go to shades that i have always had on hand for years!!! Newer faves Razzle Dazzler, Flamingo, Candy Yum Yum, and Chatterbox and Sensual Spark which was le from MN
just purchased Velvet Teddy it's so pretty also midimauve was taken hostage by my daughter .

LouGarner

Haute Altitude is very pretty, the amplified texture is flattering I think. Hot Chocolate is so pretty too. And of course Après Chic !
eyelove.gif

Hot Chocolate
Haute Altitude ( middle )
Après Chic

I'm so happy i have all three of these.

Kristin Bacon

a while back i posted a list of favorites with Of Royalty from Fab Felines and one of u ladies asked for a swatch. I have to dig it out, but i have pics of me wearing it i will post that til im back from my weekend escape lol here it is Im gonna find it and do some comparison swatches too other pale pinks i have. i have a ton too lol.

Dominique33

a while back i posted a list of favorites with Of Royalty from Fab Felines and one of u ladies asked for a swatch. I have to dig it out, but i have pics of me wearing it i will post that til im back from my weekend escape lol here it is Im gonna find it and do some comparison swatches too other pale pinks i have. i have a ton too lol.
Lovely ! Your makeup is beautiful.

Princesa Livia

I love Kinda Sexy. Not sure if its reknowned for its awesomeness but I just recently discovered how beautiful that colour is!
pretty.gif