The Makeup Show haul (plus a little extra from Murale)

mae13

I don't think I've ever bought this much in one shot, and yet the only thing I regret is that what I DIDN'T buy. The Makeup Show is bloody dangerous, lol!

Some skincare and blushes, as well as a few foundations I wanted to test-drive.

I went a little nuts at the Inglot counter. The Z-palette has some Kevyn Aucoin blushes at the top which I bought at TMS, plus some depotted Lorac eyeshadows that are older, but I didn't feel like removing them for the purposes of this photo. The palettes at the top right are Kevyn Aucoin. I also got a pressed powder, a gel liner and some fabulously duochrome pigments from Inglot.

Liquid liners from MUFE and Stila, glosses from Stila, Becca and Kevyn Aucoin. Plus the one lone purchase I made from Sephora while I was down, the Fresh balm.

I got a brush belt from Glamcor, which is awesome, and this cute little mini case from Dlush - it opens up to multiple compartments, brush holders and an empty magnetic palette. Super convenient for travel, or as an actor's set bag.

And of course the brushes - Kevyn Aucoin, OCC, Glamcor, Cozette (the owner is RIDICULOUSLY nice), Inglot, Crown.

And then I picked these up as freebies from Murale, using my Optimum points.

ElvenEyes

Woohoo! You hauled like a madwoman! Good for you! I LOVE the Inglot! I have 1 e/s palette and 2 blush ones, but would love to see these in person to pick out some bright colours!! What colour MUFE uplights did you get? May I ask what skin tone you are? I want your stuff! lol Have fun with it all!!

mae13

Lol, thank you! It was loads of fun. =)

I got the #11 and #12 for the uplights - the ones that had the least sparkly, and were more dewy. They are really beautiful for highlighting, but the HD blushes are pure win. They are so pigmented yet blend out so naturally, it's unreal. I think they're going to be a huge staple for me, both in my personal stash and for my kit.

I'm about an NC25 in MAC, though most MAC foundations skew a little too yellow for me. I grabbed the MUFE HD in 118, which is near perfect, and 20 in the Mat, which is too light. (The MUFE booth was INSANE, and I was too rushed making the selection.) The OCC is Y2, which is just about right.

ElvenEyes

Lol, thank you! It was loads of fun. =)

I got the #11 and #12 for the uplights - the ones that had the least sparkly, and were more dewy. They are really beautiful for highlighting, but the HD blushes are pure win. They are so pigmented yet blend out so naturally, it's unreal. I think they're going to be a huge staple for me, both in my personal stash and for my kit.

I'm about an NC25 in MAC, though most MAC foundations skew a little too yellow for me. I grabbed the MUFE HD in 118, which is near perfect, and 20 in the Mat, which is too light. (The MUFE booth was INSANE, and I was too rushed making the selection.) The OCC is Y2, which is just about right.
Thanks! Oh, I know! I love MUFE HD blushes! I just dab a bit on the back of my hand and then dab and blend out on my cheek. They are my favourite cream blush and last forever! Which colours did you get? I have 4, 5, 13, 14 and one other (I forget) that is too dark on me!

mae13

Thank you!

Thanks! Oh, I know! I love MUFE HD blushes! I just dab a bit on the back of my hand and then dab and blend out on my cheek. They are my favourite cream blush and last forever! Which colours did you get? I have 4, 5, 13, 14 and one other (I forget) that is too dark on me!
I got #1-2-3-4-5-6 in the blushes. They're all so wearable. LOVE.

kalz

droolling at those mufe blushes . your'e one lucky girl ! in my country theres no make up show or anything like that ):

Mazdan

Amazing haul!! Love it
eyelove.gif

heart

okay, i am officially super jealous of your haul! not just the inglot but everything else... the mufe, nars, chanel, etc. and cool z palette, worth looking into imo. :0) love it~

DILLIGAF

I'll be there next year!!!! If I have to start walking now Im going to make it! Awesome haul! I'm loving the Cozette brushes, the Deborah Lippman nail color and the Kevyn Aucoin blushes!

Latest posts