The Mother of all Train Case's ?

BinkysBaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSister19
Hello, I'm getting frustrated by the vague info on this case. Those who know please inform.:confused:

I thought that I was alone.
The only thing that I know is vague from hooked*on*mac.
She said that she knows someone from the US who is getting a handful of them.
I asked her where she found the pictures with no response.

I'm sure Lara will give us some sites to check out.

I've tried looking at Australian make up sites/suppliers with no luck.

I've been looking high and low with no luck. But I promise, if I find anything out, I'll definitely post my info!

BaDKiTTy69

Wow! I Love It!!! But dont love the price of this thing
ssad.gif

clamster

WOw!! I want.. however in the third picture it looks like a tiny toy that's actually only a few inches tall.. Haha

Kuuipo

Its more like a train and the first three cars.....not a train case. Its larger than my whole apt.

duckduck

I *suspect* that it is actually a traveling cabinet to be used at promo's & other major MAC events. I doubt it was ever sold, and if this is indeed authentic, I might wonder if it was illegally obtained. Anyone who works for MAC ever seen anything like this?

stacylynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
OH
thud.gif
!

I think I had a big O. Could I be more
blush-anim-cl.gif
?

It's beautiful, I personally would not care if it wasn't by MAC as long as its in good condition.

I agree. That case is Gawwwwgeous. I want it

Esme

I live in Australia, too, and I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!!
ohmigawd, I am throwing a tantrum like a two year old!!!

AndyLuvsMAC

damn thats a cool traincase. just folds rite out into a makeup station. does it plug in for the lights? or does it run on batteries? lol

Lucky1288

That is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen, even if it isnt authentic MAC. I wish I had enough makeup to fill up that whole thing.

Lizzie

That truly looks like the mother of all train cases!
If only I had enough MAC to fill it :p

Oh, and I agree with what was said above. If you like it and it's in good condition, you should get it regardless of who made it (unless it's outrageously priced lol).

macedout

here's a relatively inexpensive alternative:

craftsman tool chest, or other brand at walmart, home depot, lowes, etc.,
they organize beautifully and some lock!

i found one for 40 $ (orig $80) made by husky found at lowes, all stainless steel and hubby wanted it! mac took over,needless to say! i'll look for a pic to post