The Mother of all Train Case's ?

sugaMAMA

Re: OMFG - you guys have to see this...

OMGG. it would take my WHOLE LIFE just to fill that. its so beautiful!

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
.. I dont know.. I dont really want the station.. I want the big mac box that it would come in.. so .. somebody buy it and send that to me..

bwahaha. That would make the hottest fort ever!
cutey.gif

clwkerric

Wow... one could only hope!!! Geez... I wish I had that thing!
th_drool.gif

Trista

OMG that thing is gorgeous! Okay so I can't afford it and it's probably not authentic but oh is it hot!
Owing something that huge would only compel me to buy even more makeup to fill it up.

hooked*on*mac

These rolling studios are AWSOME.... when i first laid eyes on this mac studio, i was caught, hook line and sinker...OMFG i have to have one of these now came to mind more than once....But i fortunately waited a while (well over a year) and finally picked one up $850AUD (less than half the price that it is listed for now)... what a bargain,
i paid over $600AUD for napoleon's hollywood case and it is 1/3rd of the size of this mac case.

none the less it is well worth the price that it is being sold for now!

i believe that They are a Genuine MAC product and made quite well. (there was MAC labeling all over the cardboard box that it came in) - they were manufactured in china (as most of everything is these days - even the napoleon case i bought had made in china on the cardboard box) and it is far from a cheap knock off.

but keeping in mind, MAC cosmetics dont make cases, they make make up - so more than likely they have found a company to make them to MAC's specifications and they have slapped there Name on it.

pretty well much what you see in the pics is what you get -it has heavy duty wheels that lock so it doesnt roll off on you, the draws are on a rail system set up and there are no probs with sliding them in and out. and of course a divider set up - there is a black plate rivited on the front where the white mac logo is(it isnt a clear sticker - feels painted - kinda like the MAC clipboards), key lockable and the lights are great - it is a very sturdy unit!

I have never seen anything like these before owning one, but i believe that they would have been used for theatre, photo shoots things like that. it trully is the MOTHER of all TRAINCASES !!!! it was money well spent and worth every penny.

i am 100% happy with my case and have had no trouble filling it up =) it would have to be the best train case to serve any MA's studio purpose! (but you will need a semi trailer to load it into when you freelance lmao)

winkiss.gif

hope this helps

All_drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked*on*mac
i paid over $600AUD for napoleon's hollywood case and it is 1/3rd of the size of this mac case.

none the less it is well worth the price that it is being sold for now!

i believe that They are a Genuine MAC product and made quite well. (there was MAC labeling all over the cardboard box that it came in) - they were manufactured in china (as most of everything is these days - even the napoleon case i bought had made in china on the cardboard box) and it is far from a cheap knock off.

but keeping in mind, MAC cosmetics dont make cases, they make make up - so more than likely they have found a company to make them to MAC's specifications and they have slapped there Name on it.

pretty well much what you see in the pics is what you get -it has heavy duty wheels that lock so it doesnt roll off on you, the draws are on a rail system set up and there are no probs with sliding them in and out. and of course a divider set up - there is a black plate rivited on the front where the white mac logo is(it isnt a clear sticker - feels painted - kinda like the MAC clipboards), key lockable and the lights are great - it is a very sturdy unit!

I have never seen anything like these before owning one, but i believe that they would have been used for theatre, photo shoots things like that. it trully is the MOTHER of all TRAINCASES !!!! it was money well spent and worth every penny.

i am 100% happy with my case and have had no trouble filling it up =) it would have to be the best train case to serve any MA's studio purpose! (but you will need a semi trailer to load it into when you freelance lmao)

winkiss.gif

hope this helps

I can't find anything on the web regarding the napoleon's hollywood case? Anyone?

YSLGuy

Thats awesome. I have a friend who has something similar that is for crafting supplies that she got at like Micheals or something.

I may need to start expanding on my kit soon, and will need something bigger

hooked*on*mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_drama
I can't find anything on the web regarding the napoleon's hollywood case? Anyone?

Here's some pics, i hope it helps
smiles.gif

they dont advertise the "hollywood case" online.

To Get your hands on one you will need to go to your local Napoleon Perdis Counter as they are special order.

1061.jpg

1060.jpg

1063.jpg

1066.jpg

1065.jpg

1068.jpg

chynegal

i just fell off my bed looking in awe and amazement i want oneeee i think imma get it with my tax return..........where did u say u got it from again

choozen1ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked*on*mac
here's some pics
mac_haul.gif
enjoy (please excuse the clutter, i use the draw space for backups)
1059.jpg

top section
1001.jpg

Drawer 1 - Napoleon Perdis
Drawer 2 - MAC Eye Pencils, Paint Pots, Paints, shadesticks, Liner etc
1070.jpg

Drawer 3 - MAC quads, eye shadow pots, glitter liners
Drawer 4 - MAC Pro Pan refils, lashes, mascara, Mineralize eyeshadow, ltd pallets & refils etc
1006.jpg

Drawer 5 - MAC Lipstics & Lip glosses etc
Drawer 6 - MAC Blushes, Beauty Powder, Glimmer Shimmer etc
1007.jpg

Draw 7 - Pigments & Glitter brilliants
1008.jpg

Draw 8 - Pigments, solar bits etc
1010.jpg

Drawer 9 - Brush Rolls, Sponges, Beauty Powder, Bronzer, MSF
1011.jpg

Lip Stands -Asst Lip Products
Lipglass, Lustreglass, plushglass
1015.jpg

3d glass, chrome glass, Dazzleglass
1014.jpg

Lipglass, laquer
1047.jpg

Mascara, Brow set, Pro Longwear
1018.jpg

The Lipstick stand
1043.jpg

I think I just died and went to MAC heaven - that is amazing !

LoveMyMakeup

OMG, Now that is what I call a MAC collection. WOWWW!!!!! I am in love with your MAC station and all your makeup.