The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

vivianhw

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyleese
Can anyone please swatch Blankety, Hue, Creme d'Nude, Shy Girl and Creme Cup next to each other on NC20/25-ish skin?

Thanks!

I have HUE, Creme d'Nude and shy girl. From left to right: Hue-Creme d'nude-shy girl. Am NC 25
winkiss.gif

DSC01127.jpg

from left to right: hue-creme d'nude-shy girl
DSC01130.jpg

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by janieboo
Bonjour my lovelies! I would just be absolutely over the moon if someone could post a pic of Vegas Volt on their lips! Complexion doesn't matter, I just kinda of want to get an overall "feel" for how it looks. And if you want to do it side by side with a shot of Coral Polyp on your lips, all the better
smiles.gif
Thanks dolls

swatch-orangels.jpg

Morange (Amplified Creme)
Vegas Volt (Amplified Creme)
Coral Polyp (Amplified Creme)

swatch-onlips-coralpolyp.jpg

Coral Polyp lipstick

swatch-onlips-vegasvolt.jpg

Vegas Volt lipstick

The two on lip pictures were taken with two differently configured lightboxes, so take the orange lipstick swatch picture as your best comparison colour-wise.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Could someone please swatch MAC blushes in Springsheen and Peachykeen side by side. Thanks!

As posted by Geeko:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
blush1.jpg

Springsheen, Peachykeen, Peaches, Pinch O' Peach

sweets4

can anyone swatch these side by side:
meet the fleet, nehru, naval, sea cadet, or any other matte/satin blues/navy
xox

elementaire

mayra_831

Calling All Reds!

Ladies! Please share any, and all of your red lipsticks here! I'm looking for a nice red shade. I am medium/tan skin toned and I'm looking to buy some red shade lipsticks from MAC! So please share your swatches with me! I've seen many swatches already, but figured this could be a great place to share red swatches for future viewers! and this way It's all in one spot!!

Thanks a bunch ladies!

PS: Swatches don't necessarily have to be from MAC. Could be any! Please share!!
th_DANCE.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia
Could someone please swatch Alum, Clue, Innuendo, French Grey, Moth Grey and Remotely Grey together? It would be beyond helpful! Thank you.

Do you mean Moth Brown?

Partial swatch:
swatch-stmbwoodfrench.jpg

Moth Brown, French Grey, Woodwinked, Satin Taupe

Alakazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applegreen
Could someone please swatch Stylin' from the Lucky Tom palette next to Parfait Amour, purple side of Odd Couple MES and similar purples? TIA

From Top to Bottom, No Base:

Stylin' (Hello kitty Palette)
Parfait Amour
Cobalt (Pro)
Red Violet
Amethyst (Ben Nye)
Cosmic Violet (Ben Nye)

Iphonepics020.jpg

sweets4

hey ya'll
Can I see swatches of:

Meet The Fleet compared to Naval, Nehru, Contrast from the Perm line or with any good NAVY Colour

woolyowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia
Could someone please swatch Alum, Clue, Innuendo, French Grey, Moth Brown and Remotely Grey together? It would be beyond helpful! Thank you.

Here (bottom four) are Clue, Innuendo, Moth Brown, and Remotely Grey, swatched pretty heavily. And for good measure, along the top there's also Tabby, Smoke & Diamonds, Apres Ski and Copperplate...'cuz I think of them as being in the same extended family.

greiges.jpg

Innuendo is one of my very favorite e/s, btw...I wish it would get re-promoted. Very versatile on me (NW20).