The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

dreamer246

Can I swatches of the lipsticks: So Chaud VS Lady Danger, Dark Side VS Dubonnet VS So Scarlet, Violetta VS any purple l/s. Thanks in advance!

MACadoshis

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
Can someone please swatch Voile Slimshine VS Sunsational Lipstick?

100_0792.jpg

Voile Slimshine on left, Sunsational Lipstick on right. Natural light (dusk) no flash. I'm NC35-40ish for reference

100_0802.jpg

Indoor lighting, no flash. Sunsational lipstick has a pinkish hue to it

Bluebell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkichi
Could somebody swatch Syrup vs. Rue D'Bois vs. Naked Paris for me please?

Syrup next to Naked Paris:

MellowMoodNakedParisSyrup.jpg

Syrup and Rue D'Bois:

Swatches.jpg

Lip Swatches of all three (light pigmented lips/lighter than NC 15):

NakedParis.jpg

RuedeBois.jpg

Syrup.jpg

Sanderlees

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkischer04
Can someone swatch Clarity vs Electric Eel

3656502450_197a92b88d.jpg

Left: Clarity Right: Electric Eel
(clarity is A LOT easier to work with -- they are virtually the same colour w/diff formulas)

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestia
I would love to get *all three* ricepaper, grand entrance and rose blanc swatched clearly on light, warm toned skin. Though these three shades swatched at all on skin would be LOVELY.

It may be asking for too much, but a swatch with shadowy lady vs. moth brown would be nice too!

3655705315_37a615268f.jpg

Left: Moth Brown Right: Shadowy Lady

cocomia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyGeorge
Could I see mulch, soba, soft brown, wedge, and cork?

And I'd love to see swatches of mac's duo-chrome e's's! As in tilt, parfait amour, crystal, vapour, vex, hush, motif. Not all necessarilly all, but I am in love with duochromes lately! If you can do a side-by-side comparison over a black base, super-duper bonus points for you! It would be really awesome!
yes.gif

Here's a swatch of Stars N Rockets which I just got today so I'm super excited to try it out!
smiles.gif
I know it's not really part of your list but maybe it could still help you (or anyone else) out.
smiles.gif

3659117667_e1f7d874d7.jpg

celestia

if anyone who had grand entrance could swatch creme de miel on light or midtoned skin, it would be fantastic !! Additionallity, if they had ricepaper and/or rose blanc to add to the swatch, it would be a bonus- but i think it might be a bit hard.. so... would still love a swatch the first two!

KittyKat

Could someone please swatch Lollipop Loving l/s and Costa Chic l/s next to each other? I would be really grateful
smiles.gif

PinkPearl

Can I please see Milan Mode l/s compared with Viva Glam VI SE and Syrup l/s? Swatches on hand is fine. Thank you in advance
smiles.gif

splattergirl

I have no idea if this is only for MAC swatches but I'd appreciate it so much if someone swatched

OPI Boris and Natasha
ChG VII Anniversary

TIA
yes.gif
tong.gif

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauli
Could someone please swatch Queen Bee l/g over Brave new Bronze l/s? That would be great!
yes.gif

Top: (L) Brave New Bronze l/s
(R) Queen Bee l/g

Bottom: Queen Bee over Brave New Bronze

no flash:
DSCN0388.jpg

flash:
DSCN0389.jpg

wishingforsn0w

Could anybody do a swatch comparing Moonflower and Moon's Reflection? I'm looking for something about the same shade as Moon's Reflection, but with a touch less periwinkle/more green.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila_Lei
Can anybody post compare swatches of Pollen and/or Magic Dust next to Sugarshot from Sugarsweet?

TIA

L to R: Pollen – Magic Dust – Sugarshot

Outside:
DSCN0406.jpg

DSCN0411.jpg

DSCN0413.jpg

Inside:
DSCN0425.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by versace
could someone please swatch mimmy lipglass from HK collection with smile dazzleglass?

Mimmy on the left, Smile on the right

Outside:

DSCN0414.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg

DSCN0415.jpg

Inside:

DSCN0423.jpg

DSCN0422.jpg

DSCN0421.jpg

wishingforsn0w

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralBlast
I would really like to see swatches of Buckwheat vs Interview MES, i know someone has requested it before but i haven't seen the comparison anywhere, please help me save some money for the fall! thank you!

Comparison of Interview MES vs Buckwheat, swatched over UDPP, in outdoor and indoor lighting with flash.

*clickable pics

they are actually almost identical, interview has a tad more pigmentation while buckwheat has a bit less glitter. HTH!

Latest posts