The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

rockin

Would anyone be able to do a comparison swatch with Top Of The Posh Mega Metal eyeshadow with Helium pigment and/or If It Sparkles pigment please?

Cydonian

I've got a couple of Peacocky requests...

Paparazz-she next to Firespot and the orange from the Sleek sunset palette (long shot, I'm more interested in Firespot)
Tweet Me next to Urban Decay Free Love

Flaunting It kissable lip color next to any other mauve lipsticks/glosses either from Mac or otherwise. Maybelline On the Mauve or NYX Thalia, for example.

Thanks!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Could anyone show me a swatch of Rouge Dior Chic Pink (Spring collection 2011) next to any of the following Mac colours?

Fusion Pink
Chatterbox
Profusion

I have the three above and I'm trying to figure out if I need the Dior colour as well.

SweetSweetIrony

Can someone post swatches comparing some hot pink lipsticks? No brand preference, preferably cream or matte finishes. MAC Girl About Town, Full Fuschia, NARS, UD, any welcome.

Please and thank you.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Can someone post swatches comparing some hot pink lipsticks? No brand preference, preferably cream or matte finishes. MAC Girl About Town, Full Fuschia, NARS, UD, any welcome.

Please and thank you.

Here's a few Mac ones. Sorry, I actually don't have either Full Fuschia (closest to Show Orchid) or GAT (closest to Catharina):

From the top: Fusion Pink, Petals & Peacocks (GMLOL), Show Orchid, Catharina (Marcel Wanders)

glasswillow

Really hoping for a comparison swatch of shimmery neutral e/s.... especially looking for a swatch containing Banshee as compared to Jest, Jete, Naked Lunch, Hush, and anything else you think might work as a shimmery wash on an NC20-25 skintone (MAC or not)

I would also love a swatch of Botanical along side..... pretty much anything similar (would especially love a comparison to Mineralism or Shu ME Brown 850)

carriesshoes

I would really appreciate a swatch of the new Cham Pale quad colour Caviar Dreams against Botanical, Satin Taupe and Patina. Thanks!!!

iluvmac0417

Would anyone be able to compare swatches of MAC's Nuance Mineralize blush & NARS Luster blush? Thanks so much
heart.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Can anyone swatch NARS' Velvet Matte lip pencils in Damned, Toundra and/ or Walkyrie on lips? Preferably light complexion (NC25 or lower), but anything would be helpful.