The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

becks81

Re: Hug Me l/s, Viva Glam V l/s and l/g

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelilprincess
i tried the search button, but can only find recommendations of Hug Me or Viva Glam V lipsticks....no swatches found.

can someone swatch these 2 lipsticks plus the viva glam V lipglass side by side on their hand or wrist? and if it's not too much trouble, your lips, too. thanks!

I can't really say what colour my lips are but I call them "moderately" pigmented. My skin tone is NC40-42 but lately I've been wearing Everyday Minerals Medium Beige Summer in matte HTH
smiles.gif
These pics were taken on overcast Sydney day but I was standing in full natural light at the window. No flash.

I don't have Viva Glam V Lipglass but I have VI, you don't want that do you?

Here is Viva Glam V lipstick from the Viva palette.

Hug Me

saralicious

Could someone please post a swatch of blunt blush & any lipstick that's great for a wedding makeover? I'm a C3 by the way.
Thank you!

becks81

I think I requested High Tea lipstick and Love Nectar lipglass, now that I have them I thought I'd post them for future reference.

Love nectar Pic 1 is in natural light and Pic 2 is with my back against the window.

High Tea

daisydeadpetals

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmindik
Hi!

Could you please make a comparison between Mulch, Sable, Twinks, Tempting, Bronze, Chocolate Brown pigments? Thank you so much
smiles.gif

(I'm NW20 by the way)

Swatches026_899673.jpg

Swatches007_697572.jpg

(L-R) Chocolate Brown, Mulch, Sable, Twinks, Tempting and Bronze
on NW15, no base

daisydeadpetals

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2mesun
Can somebody pleeease swatch All That Glitters e/s next to colors you have that are similar to it? Like Dazzleray pigment, Jardin Aires pigment, anything you think is remotely similar? Thanks!

Swatches054_103013.jpg

(L-R) Jardin Aires, Dazzleray, Deckchair and All That Glitters
NW15, no base
smiles.gif

Seary_Fairy

Does anyone have all or a couple of these to swatch and compare for me?

NARS Crazed, Outlaw, Oasis and Sin.

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

Rushch6

Re: Flashtronic & Rushmetal

If anyone has bought them yet...Can you swatch the lipglasses and lipsticks from Rushmetal and Flashtronic? Preferably on the lips. Thank you!

amethyst_twine

Could someone swatch silver pigment, silver fog pigment and platinum pigment for me?

I just bought silver fog and I don't know if I should get the other two.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoMango
Can someone please post swatches of Glam l/s, Ruby Woo l/s, Dubonnet l/s, Russian Red l/s, Mac Red l/s, and Viva Glam III l/s? I need to decide which two red lipsticks I should buy.

Thank you.
smiles.gif

I can give you three out of five:
swatch-rwoorredglam.jpg

Ruby Woo (matte/retro matte),
Russian Red (matte),
Glam (matte).

babylis12

someone please do these swatches for me!!!

The VERY important one:
SHOOTING STAR VS. GLOBAL GLOW
**Admin: See Flashtronic Swatch thread - Request filled **

mercurial vs. trax

ether vs. moonflower, wait til dark, and contrast

quarry vs. moon's reflection and fade

moonstone vs. romping

Colorqueen

I am looking for swatches of all of the new Pro Extension Lipsticks. I am especially interested in the brighter colors, but would love to see them all.

Thanks!

versace

Versace.please its urgent :(

I want to buy versace lights on lips lipgloss but im not sure about the color.
It is not available in my country so i was wondering if anyone here has it in colors:
V 2088a
V 2063
V 2071
so could post a pic of it,or while you are having it on.
Im sorry for bothering,but it would mean a lot because its 20 $ and i wouldnt like to get wrong shade.
Thank you!

eowyn797

If someone could please swatch Soulsong (from Diana 1) with Shadowy Lady and anything else you have that is close to it! on skin...i am NW15, but any skintone is fine.

i'd love comparison picture of the colors in pans even more!

astronaut

Can someone please swatch DEEP ATTRACTION on unlined lips for me please? I want to order it online but am not exactly sure what it'll look like. THANK YOU!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
I'd love to see Silverstroke fluidline swatched, please! A comparison of it with Blacktrack would be fantastic, just so I can see what sort of colour depth it has.

I don't own Silverstroke, but I have swatched and I think it looks exactly like Silverplate Powerpoint Eyeliner, except it obviously has that paint like, fluid texture and finish that make the fluidliners so nice, and different from pencil liners.

Anyway here are Silverplate v. Blacktrack (on NW45)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...t=DSC00890.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...t=DSC00884.jpg

I hope that was mildly helpful.