The One Eyed Gold Goddess- using Rose Gold FOTD

csuthetaphi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
I think I used a layer of UDPP first (I did it in such a rush that I don't remember for sure, but I always use a base first before any pigments).

Then I just smeared the pigments on really fast. They went on just like this- I did not use them wet or even set them with Fix+ like I would.

Gold is more like an antique gold and rose gold is more of a bronzey gold color, if that makes sense.

Gold is on the inner 1/3 of my lid and Rose Gold is the outer 2/3 with Cappucino on the outer corners for contour.

I am amazed at how gorgeous these metallic pigments are. I also got copper which I have not had a chance to play with yet.

BTW, I would try using coordinating FL under them - that is what I plan to do in the future- it adds depth and dimension to them as well as protection and durability.

greengrin.gif

Thanks! Thats a great idea! I am going to try my Brassy fluidline underneath and see if I can get a similar effect!

wavey.gif

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuthetaphi
Thanks! Thats a great idea! I am going to try my Brassy fluidline underneath and see if I can get a similar effect!

wavey.gif

Make sure to post photos!
wavey.gif

Latest posts