The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Season 2

Goat Goat Etc.

Anyone watching?

I felt the group speaking in the beginning about Taylor's husband's suicide was very tasteful and the hotline number provided at the end was good to.
Makes watching a tad awkward but truly puts life in perspective-these are some petty bitches and things could be much worse.

amoona

I just realized it started this morning. I don't think I even set my DVR to record it so I'll have to catch the re-runs.

LMD84

I haven't watched this version of the real housewives before. Is it any good? My fave is OC and New Jersey... I wasn't a huge fan of the NYC one...

I heard about that guy taking his life though - so sad :(

Shoegal-fr

Lou, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are my favorite (it used to be New Jersey!). You should definitely watch it.

Anyway, this season will be very awkward to watch... every time Taylor would speak, or any time there will be an allusion to her marriage or Russell, i will not be able to stop thinking that he's now dead... Feels so weird.

LMD84

Ok i watched this episode today and already i am hooked. it was very sad what happened to that guy - taking your life is never the answer. But i agree that it was tastefully handled.

also during the episode i had to laugh when the ladies were discussing how english people aren't as 'lovely'! lol!! i guess that is true... i totally don't sound like i'm superior though! and how weird is the english husband? he creeps me out... no reason behind it... he just doesn't sit right with me!

LMD84

yay!

Oh honey, you need to watch the first season, i swear you won't be disappointed!
i might get my download on for it! i am loving how everything screams money on the show too. like that bottle of champagne! wow! how the other half live!

Shoegal-fr

Oh yeah, how they need to say out loud every brand name and how much everything costs... it's so pathetic... hence so hilarious!

LMD84

Oh yeah, how they need to say out loud every brand name and how much everything costs... it's so pathetic... hence so hilarious!
it was just crazy! did she really need to say that is the most expensive champagne in the world?! of course not! lol!

Shoegal-fr

Yeah... i was saying to myself... come here, in France, people will laugh at you and teach you your $2000 bottle of champagne tastes like crap compared to our authentic stuff!

it was just crazy! did she really need to say that is the most expensive champagne in the world?! of course not! lol!

LMD84

lol!! i bet it does! i have spent today watching the first three episodes of the last season! i am hooked! and like you i think this is now my fave out of the whole series!

LMD84

Yup i'm hooked! I am now on episdoe 8! even the guys at work have been watching it in the background! lol!

LMD84

OMG! that episode was insane! I swear that Alison woman was a massive bitch - she was being so nasty. Quite frankly I am on Kyle's side because Camille did hear what she wanted to hear and even when Lisa tried to tell her that isn't what Kyle said she dismissed her. I still don't get why Kim and Taylor keep arguing though!! So random. But that was just a crazy episode - Camille and her friends are so nasty. My fave characters are Lisa and Adrian :)

Shoegal-fr

I hate that Alison too... but i'm having a hard time having sympathy for Kyle, she's a bully and the way she always brings down Kim is soooo painful to watch.

Has anyone watched episode 3 of season 2?

Taylor was quite disturbing to watch.

Don't get me wrong, i believe she was having a nervous breakdown, i have no doubt she wants what's best for her daughter and wants to be happy, but... i feel she drove herself in most of her problems. Her marriage for example, at times it's obvious she was craving the lifestyle she could afford thanks to her husband, more than her husband. And i agree with Lisa, Taylor is quite manipulative, and she does stir up shit before playing the victim.

LMD84

oh i totally agree with you. she wants that lifestyle and it seemed like she put that over her happiness - or thought that would give her happiness but sadly it hasn't. their daughter always seems like such a cutie so it is so sad that her daddy is now gone :(

Goat Goat Etc.

Ewww Taylor
WTF2.gif

Shoegal-fr

Especially the scenes when she's freaking out in the bathroom, looking up in the mirror... she looked like a psycho!

LMD84

i watched the season one reunion show today - with one of the guys from work! he tried acting like he wasn't interested but kept asking questions! lol! i can't believe what happened when cedrick left lisa and ken! what an ass!