The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Season 2

Shoegal-fr

It was so obvious he's fake... i mean the way he tells his childhood story... please... i can't believe Lisa bought that!

He's going to make an appearance in season 2, during a party Lisa's throwing... i cannot wait!

i watched the season one reunion show today - with one of the guys from work! he tried acting like he wasn't interested but kept asking questions! lol! i can't believe what happened when cedrick left lisa and ken! what an ass!

Goat Goat Etc.

I hate Doctor Phil, he's simply a tool, but Taylor was on there today getting a fake doctor's advice on living and moving on without her husband. :/.

Shoegal-fr

So who watched yesterday's episode??

Do you think Lisa is the one who talked to the press?

OMG, also, i can't wait until things go down with Brandi! Bring it on!

Goat Goat Etc.

The tail end of the show I caught when they were making fun of this girl's broken and when Taylor was talking to guy about who leaked anything. I'll have to catch it in an hour of so.

Petty, petty. petty...Oh but yes I wanna see this bitches lose it! Especially the Kim and Kyle with Brandi!

Goat Goat Etc.

Ok, Brandi shoulda never mentioned "friendly" she sounds slutty. Next she deserved to be sought out and Iced by Lisa for what reason? Did Brandi convince him to steal money and makeup everything? Just petty dumb bitches.

As for who leaked anything-inconclusive.

Kim's a chatterbox. She just ruined that trip.

And as for Adrienne moving the Kings, bitch please. Your Louboutins will do just fine, those people won't.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Shoegal-fr

I agree, the whole Kings thing is pretty disgusting. Moving the team will make hundreds if not thousands of people lose their job, so that she can gain what? 1 million? 5 millions? What does it change to the hundreds of millions she already has? Come on.

I've just read Lisa's latest blog on the Bravo website... i feel disgusted that Taylor advertised for diet pills while she was trying to pass her weight loss as a result from stress alone. Blah, just blah.

Goat Goat Etc.

^Adrienne needs $2,000 champagne and Louboutins man! We must not be the rational ones!
ohboy.gif

Taylor's hawking diet pills? Ewww those are pills worth losing in the sink.

LMD84

^Adrienne needs $2,000 champagne and Louboutins man! We must not be the rational ones!
ohboy.gif

Taylor's hawking diet pills? Ewww those are pills worth losing in the sink.
she of all people should not be promoting diet pills - as if she needs them in the first place!

Shoegal-fr

Kim was freaking mental on that trip - she was certainly under the influence of something!

Oh it was soooo obvious she was beyond drunk. I mean... she was complaining the power went out and she couldn't see to put her makeup and clothes on... while it was clear it was daylight time in sunny California... Kim Kim Kim... Have you tried opening your eyes to do your makeup and get dressed????? That would have worked, i swear!!!

LMD84

Oh it was soooo obvious she was beyond drunk. I mean... she was complaining the power went out and she couldn't see to put her makeup and clothes on... while it was clear it was daylight time in sunny California... Kim Kim Kim... Have you tried opening your eyes to do your makeup and get dressed????? That would have worked, i swear!!!
exactly! she could have gone in the garden to put makeup on if she was that bothered!

Goat Goat Etc.

Just caught the end of the new one and I feel so sorry for Brandi. She's gonna be fighting em off all season! Really hiding her crutches?

LMD84

so who watched this weeks episode? kim was out of control - i mean fair enough if she was acting like that because she had been ill with panic attacks but lets be honest she said that was only over the past 7 days... i don't doubt that her trip to the basketball game was a month before that was filmed... certainly more than 7 days. she seemed completely out of it to me. i did actually think she was kinda run to Brandi too and although i think she's a cow, they should have been a bit nicer to her. Dana annoys the crap outta me too - nobody cares how much things cost or who made them!!!

Shoegal-fr

Kim was definitely wasted and i was surprised nobody addressed the pink elephant in the room. Especially her dear sister who was so prompt to throw her under the bus last year, by calling her an alcoholic on TV for everyone to know. Thing she claimed to have done just to "help" Kim, while it's obvious it was only her being the bully she always is.

And now, she did nothing to prevent Kim from embarrassing herself on TV, she kept making a big fuss every time they were in the bathroom because A) she likes to humiliate Kim and B) she was too busy to fulfill that insane urge to let her mean girl nature come out and gang up on Brandi. I have absolutely no sympathy for Brandi but really, she did nothing so far.

Dana, brag while you can. Soon you'll have to face the multi-millions mortgage that you won't be able to pay anymore because the whole word is getting really tired of that whole speculation bullshit, leaving your husband and his "job" even more useless than they already are.

LMD84

Kim was definitely wasted and i was surprised nobody addressed the pink elephant in the room. Especially her dear sister who was so prompt to throw her under the bus last year, by calling her an alcoholic on TV for everyone to know. Thing she claimed to have done just to "help" Kim, while it's obvious it was only her being the bully she always is.

And now, she did nothing to prevent Kim from embarrassing herself on TV, she kept making a big fuss every time they were in the bathroom because A) she likes to humiliate Kim and B) she was too busy to fulfill that insane urge to let her mean girl nature come out and gang up on Brandi. I have absolutely no sympathy for Brandi but really, she did nothing so far.

Dana, brag while you can. Soon you'll have to face the multi-millions mortgage that you won't be able to pay anymore because the whole word is getting really tired of that whole speculation bullshit, leaving your husband and his "job" even more useless than they already are.
and yeah you would have thought Kyle would have said something to her.... so so wrong :(

Goat Goat Etc.

Every other group of housewives talks about sex especially Atlanta! And they use slang!

They're just being petty and extra mean to Brandi. - _ -

Latest posts