The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Season 2

Goat Goat Etc.

Wow, that engagement party was out of control!
The housebetches were petty once again. Ok so she calls her husband Daddy. And...........? You talk shit about her to her face? Within earshot? She needs attention?

And the guy Kim's with is a freaking dog!
001_unsure.gif
WOOF! Damn, he better be a really rich hairy beast.

Goat Goat Etc.

Oh and can we say ewww about the Moroccan guy who threw the engagement party? Can you say hairplugs? His girlfriend is Lisa's daughter's age? Gross! That deserves some mean conversation!
I would date an older man but he wouldn't be as homely as that or if he was, he wouldn't get any sex of any form or kind. Pay me for my companionship and nothing else!
yucky.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Lisa is stone cold.

But Taylor's a cry baby and it's creepy to see her cry with those fugged up lips. Plus Taylor looks like she's looking for sympathy and when she can't get it turns-she's looking like she wants to be the victim and yet she knows better.

Oh god that chit chat she had with that one husband at the gate and going back in the house were just weird.

And of course Taylor is getting hit by her husband...they been leading to this all season

Goat Goat Etc.

Seriously it's been a hot minute and BH actually got interesting again! Finally Taylor left her dick of a husband and now Kim is being an obnoxious brat because she's got a fug boyfriend to drag through public!

That letter threatening Camille was bonkers and for her husband not to apologize for getting her kicked out of that white party is amazing. I'm glad she's through with him though. Now I'm just waiting for Cynthia from ATL to get with the program.

And SO glad they finally taught Kim a lesson and left without her on that boat!

I never thought Kyle was Kim's keeper until the White Party to Hawaii Episodes premiered. It's like Kim is a 4th or 5th child to poor Kyle.

Also I'm glad Brandi made a friend in Camille and is becoming bonded with the rest of the girls. With the exception of Krazy Kim of course.

Goat Goat Etc.

Kim bf is terrible. He owns you Boo. He's quite the pimp policing you how he does. Also--Kim was smoking crack. Darling I saw you pretend that baggy was not your "medicine." Cedrick popping his fame-whoring butt in that party was interesting. Lisa is so amazingly restrained! I was expecting shouting but really she raised her voice one ounce and that was enough i guess.

Goat Goat Etc.

Kim if you're preggers, do find some stairs and trip the light fantastic on them and then leave that gay mastiff. Taylor I feel bad for you girl. But I'm glad you left even if he hurt you.

Goat Goat Etc.

Wedding was very beautiful! I loved the tent and the firecrackers! Very romantic!

And Kim of course was piling down drugs and alcohol again and luckily checked into rehab! Very happy she's not pregnant! She's freaking nuts!

Latest posts