the Smudge Sticks are amazing!

Ellen1

I have one and now I want more! They glide on smoothly and last all day. I have the green one (Moray) and it has become my favorite liner.

FiestyFemme

That's good to hear! I got the purple one (Purple Tang) about a month ago, but I'm trying to use up another liner so I haven't used it yet. I can't wait though! I'm afraid I'm going to want them all.

Mabelle

We got a training with Stila for the new products, and the liners are CRAZY!!!
I love all the colours (the peacock, the black, the green! then brown the gold!!) they smudge so nicely and then set like no ones buissness.
Plus they are waterline safe. woooottt. This is def. going to replace feline as my waterline colour

Gonzajuju

Oh dang, sounds like I need these too... lol one can never have too much makeup right? Thanks for the great reviews!

BadBadGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
We got a training with Stila for the new products, and the liners are CRAZY!!!
I love all the colours (the peacock, the black, the green! then brown the gold!!) they smudge so nicely and then set like no ones buissness.
Plus they are waterline safe. woooottt. This is def. going to replace feline as my waterline colour

OH EM GEE- is the black one almost as dark as Feline?
drools.gif
drools.gif

I am so on these!

SmokeSignal16

Has anyone had luck on these staying on their waterline? Because I am not having much luck.. They stay perfectly fine on upper and lower lashlines for me but my waterline not so much.

Mabelle

I used Lionfish (the brownish) on my waterline with no problems. It stayed all day, and was very pigmented.
I wore Moray on my lid (the green). I put both on around 8:30 am, and they only started to fade around 11 pm. When i went to bed at 3 am, they were still on. I woke up this morning (forgot to wash my face!) and again, there was still some colour kickin around.

I saw my friend using stingray (the black) on her waterline, and it was SO black. As black as feline for sure!

Edited to add: I forgot to mention, when i wear eyeliner without a base/shadow, i usually get that ugly ring of colour just above my crease, where when my eye is open, then line rubs off/travels due to oils. Not with these babies!!!!

BadBadGirl

^Cool! I was going to buy some Milani black liner but I'll try this instead to see how it works for me. I'll report back in a few days.

singer82

Oh good I'm excited! I've been trying to find a subsitute for MAC pearlglides! Looks like I found them
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

I finally wore Purple Tang yesterday, and it lasted all day in our extreme heat & humidity. I removed my makeup with an oil-based cleanser, and I'm still seeing traces of the liner in my lashline this morning. It's strong stuff, but I like it! I want Koi, Silver Dollar, and Stingray next... but I still want them all (like I knew I would, haha!).
winks.gif

SmokeSignal16

I like these on my top and bottom lashlines but no matter what it does not last on my waterline at all! Unless I layer another pencil like Onxy kajal is the only way it'll stay.

SmokeSignal16

I know I'm kind of sad it doesn't stay on by itself, but it works fine and stays for hours when I layer Stila's Black Onyx kajal on top so no worries! Same with Feline from MAC, I have to layer Stila's Black Onyx on top of that for it to stay too.

rrx2wm

I tried a few of these on my hand and the staying power is amazing! Even after washing my hands a few times they did not budge. I might have to pick up one (or a few) soon!
winks.gif

Ms_Slick

I have five out of the eight colors (both blues, purple, brown, and green) and I still want the silver and the gold. I like these better than the UD 24/7 liners. They both have excellent staying power, I just prefer the retractable applicator instead of having to constantly sharpen a pencil. Stila, we need more colors! I absolutely need a gunmetal grey similiar to gunmetal from UD. These are also great for layering! I use the peacock under the blue satin to get a nice smoky blue teal.

Latest posts