Theme Makeup with a Purpose

Anneri

LOVE, love, love. I love pink & brown together. Your nails are super cute. Are they little pink skeletons???
Thank you Med! (Well, my look didn't turn out as awesome as Karen's!)

Little pink skulls, actually!
greengrin.gif

Medgal07

Thursday's Look

EYES:
MAC Quite Natural PP
Urban Decay Naked3 Palette
Buzz (Metallic Rose Shimmer) lids to transition area
Dust (Pale Metallic Pink Shimmer) to highlight brow
MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil,(intense black) to upper lash line, water line & tightline
Estee Lauder Illum. Powder Gelee, Crystal Baby (pale white pink) to inner corners

FACE:
Chanel Bronzing Base as Primer
Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet Foundation
MAC P & P Bright Forecast Highlighter in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder, Banana
MAC Coffee Walnut Pro Sculpting Cream to contour
Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & GlowFace Sculpt over CW
Estee Lauder Illum. Powder Gelee, Crystal Baby (pale white pink) to facial high planes
Chanel Emotion Blush (rose pink)
Chanel Les Beiges powder as overall face powder
Guerlain Météorites, Perles Du Paradis light dusting over Les Beiges
Skindinavia Makeup setting spray

LIPS:

Chanel Sonic Pink lipliner
Chanel RCS, Viva (Intense Fuchsia) 95
Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer, Songe 191

NAILS: Chanel Frisson (Pink with Gold Shimmer) 543

OOTD: Black leggings, Cream high-low wrap blouse, Black UGG boots, Black leather jacket, BCA Pink Pin, Lillith Fringe Statement necklace

NaomiH

[COLOR=181818][COLOR=EE82EE]Thursday's Look[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]EYES:[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]MAC Quite Natural PP [/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Urban Decay Naked3 Palette[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]        Buzz (Metallic Rose Shimmer) lids to transition area[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]        Dust (Pale Metallic Pink Shimmer) to highlight brow[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil,(intense black) to upper lash line, water line & tightline[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Estee Lauder Illum. Powder Gelee, Crystal Baby (pale white pink) [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]to inner corners[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]FACE:[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Bronzing Base as Primer[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet Foundation[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=EE82EE]MAC P & P [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]Bright Forecast[/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE] Highlighter in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder, Banana  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]MAC Coffee Walnut Pro Sculpting Cream to contour[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow[COLOR=000000] [/COLOR]Face Sculpt over CW[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Estee Lauder Illum. Powder Gelee, Crystal Baby (pale white pink) to facial high planes[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Emotion Blush (rose pink)[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Les Beiges powder as overall face powder[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Guerlain Météorites, Perles Du Paradis light dusting over Les Beiges[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Skindinavia Makeup setting spray [COLOR=385487] [/COLOR] LIPS:[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Sonic Pink lipliner[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel RCS, Viva (Intense Fuchsia) 95[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer, Songe 191[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]NAILS: Chanel Frisson (Pink with Gold Shimmer) 543[/COLOR]  
[COLOR=EE82EE]OOTD[/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]: Black leggings, Cream high-low wrap blouse,  Black UGG boots, Black leather jacket, BCA Pink Pin, Lillith Fringe Statement necklace[/COLOR]
Sounds like a beautiful look and cute outfit, Meddy. :)

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=181818][COLOR=EE82EE]Thursday's Look[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]EYES:[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]MAC Quite Natural PP [/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Urban Decay Naked3 Palette[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]        Buzz (Metallic Rose Shimmer) lids to transition area[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]        Dust (Pale Metallic Pink Shimmer) to highlight brow[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil,(intense black) to upper lash line, water line & tightline[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Estee Lauder Illum. Powder Gelee, Crystal Baby (pale white pink) [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]to inner corners[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]FACE:[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Bronzing Base as Primer[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Perfection Lumiére Velvet Foundation[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=EE82EE]MAC P & P [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]Bright Forecast[/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE] Highlighter in small triangle below eyes, set w/Ben Nye Powder, Banana  [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]MAC Coffee Walnut Pro Sculpting Cream to contour[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow[COLOR=000000] [/COLOR]Face Sculpt over CW[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Estee Lauder Illum. Powder Gelee, Crystal Baby (pale white pink) to facial high planes[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Emotion Blush (rose pink)[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Les Beiges powder as overall face powder[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Guerlain Météorites, Perles Du Paradis light dusting over Les Beiges[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Skindinavia Makeup setting spray [COLOR=385487] [/COLOR] LIPS:[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Sonic Pink lipliner[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel RCS, Viva (Intense Fuchsia) 95[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=EE82EE]Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer, Songe 191[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818] [/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]NAILS: Chanel Frisson (Pink with Gold Shimmer) 543[/COLOR]  
[COLOR=EE82EE]OOTD[/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]: Black leggings, Cream high-low wrap blouse,  Black UGG boots, Black leather jacket, BCA Pink Pin, Lillith Fringe Statement necklace[/COLOR]
sounds lovely meddy

awickedshape

Last look for BCAM
f6097da9_PhotoGrid_1414794913919.jpeg
Moisturizer and Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Nudestix concealer pencil YSL Couture Palette 9 light and medium pinks in corner of eyes and lids then edged with purple in the crease and outer eye Sample MUFE mascara Dolce and Gabbana Magnetic Monica lipstick and my pin!

Medgal07

Thanks Anneri---I'll be watching it for sure. I enjoy her videos too

Happy Halloween! Is it wrong that I put a huge basket of candy on my well-lit front patio for the trick or treaters to help themselves? I usually enjoy seeing the little neighbors in their costumes but I'm just not feeling it this year. ​I'll check the basket periodically and refill it when it's empty! When all the candy is gone it's lights out!!

awickedshape

[COLOR=EE82EE]Thanks Anneri---I'll be watching it for sure.  I enjoy her videos too[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF8C00]Happy Halloween!  Is it wrong that I put a huge basket of candy on my well-lit front patio for the trick or treaters to help themselves? I usually enjoy seeing the little neighbors in their costumes but I'm just not feeling it this year.   ​I'll check the basket periodically and refill it when it's empty!  When all the candy is gone it's lights out!![/COLOR]
I hope no greedy buggers take all the candy lol

awickedshape

It's not done here. I don’t know if I'd be able to go to the door every time it rang to give out candy lol I'd probably be dozing off by the time trick or treaters come out

Medgal07

I hope no greedy buggers take all the candy lol
It's funny but these kids are so incredibly polite. I went out to refill the basket and one little girl said, "May I take two." Well of course I melted and insisted she take 4! They always say thank you. I love the kids in my neighborhood. One little girl invited herself (well she sort of barged) in to play w/my dog. She was dressed as Dorothy, her dad was a scarecrow, her mother a witch and her baby sister was the cowardly lion. So I had company for a 1/2 hour or so. It was hysterical and I loved every minute of it!!!

awickedshape

[COLOR=FF8C00]It's funny but these kids are so incredibly polite.  I went out to refill the basket and one little girl said, "May I take two."  Well of course I melted and insisted she take 4!  They always say thank you.  I love the kids in my neighborhood.  One little girl invited herself (well she sort of barged) in to play w/my dog.  She was dressed as Dorothy, her dad was a [/COLOR][COLOR=FF8C00]scarecrow, her mother a witch and her baby sister was the cowardly lion.  So I had company for a 1/2 hour or so.  It was hysterical and I loved every minute of it!!![/COLOR]
Oh, I love polite kids! So sweet Edit: some adults don't do that lol
[COLOR=EE82EE]  It's true---oh the makeup that you can do with those eyes!!!![/COLOR]:eyelove:
Aw!!

walkingdead

[COLOR=FF8C00]It's funny but these kids are so incredibly polite.  I went out to refill the basket and one little girl said, "May I take two."  Well of course I melted and insisted she take 4!  They always say thank you.  I love the kids in my neighborhood.  One little girl invited herself (well she sort of barged) in to play w/my dog.  She was dressed as Dorothy, her dad was a [/COLOR][COLOR=FF8C00]scarecrow, her mother a witch and her baby sister was the cowardly lion.  So I had company for a 1/2 hour or so.  It was hysterical and I loved every minute of it!!![/COLOR]
Soo cute... Glad you have nice kids in your neighborhood.

Latest posts