thigh high boots

xIxSkyDancerxIx

ok.. so I bought some thigh high boots on a whim, because I thought they looked really cute..

But I have no idea how to wear them!! :confused:
hmm.gif
I don't want to wear them and look like a complete hooker lol. But I don't want them to go to waste in my closet..
weeping.gif

Help please!!!!!

They look like this..

xsnowwhite

omg those are soo cute!
sorry though idk what you wear them with either! Ive seen people wear them over skinny jeans
hth!

ThiicknSeskii

With mine i normally wear short dresses with a hemline the same length with black sheer stockings if its cold. i think a baggy/oversized kind of top or jumper and skinny jeans would look nice with them too. I wouldn't wear a tight top or something that shows a lot of chest...it might look a bit hookerish IMO.

lara

Wear a dress that covers the top of the boots. It gives the illusion of having these amazing leather legs, rather than it being tacky by having a gap between the top of the boot and your hemline.

xIxSkyDancerxIx

thanks so much for the replies! I was thinking of wearing those sweater dresses kind of things?? My boyfriend likes this one..
V257085_163.jpg

I dunno.. with leggings or something??
hmm.gif

xsnowwhite

that sweater could be cute..
how far down does it go compared to the boots?
If it shows any gap, personally i'd pair it with skinny jeans!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Quote:
that sweater could be cute..
how far down does it go compared to the boots?
If it shows any gap, personally i'd pair it with skinny jeans!

I thought about that.. but then again.. how would you pull those boots over the pants?? lol. I can imagine myself rolling around on the floor trying to get them on and off.. hahaha

CantAffordMAC

do the boots have a zipper? I can't imagine boots that high not being easy to get on/off. Unless they are stretchy boots

I think everyone's suggestions are great. Skinny jeans, a dress that meets the boots, maybe one of those oversized shirts with (or without) a big belt.

trojanpopcorn

Oh I LOVE them!! Do you remember how much they were? I would do as everyone else is saying and wear with skinny jeans but I would add a cute jacket and my hair tied back..... just my opinion...

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
thanks so much for the replies! I was thinking of wearing those sweater dresses kind of things?? My boyfriend likes this one..
V257085_163.jpg

I dunno.. with leggings or something??
hmm.gif

I really like that idea too, with a nice rocker tee underneath.

Taj

show off your legs, girl ! Skinny jeans and oversized sweater or hot pants with t-shirt and vest plus cap.

j_absinthe

I think the general rule of thumb is that...

If you were something that can be so potentially slutacious (like the thigh boots) the rest of the outfit should be elegant and anti-slutacious.

xIxSkyDancerxIx

^^ I know that's what I was trying to go for.. something that covers the upper half of my body lol..

Does anyone have any specific sites or stores that I could go to to purchase something like all the suggestions you gave me? I'm loving all the ideas.. and some I've never thought about!

Thanks!!

boot_lili

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIxSkyDancerxIx
ok.. so I bought some thigh high boots on a whim, because I thought they looked really cute..

But I have no idea how to wear them!! :confused:
hmm.gif
I don't want to wear them and look like a complete hooker lol. But I don't want them to go to waste in my closet..
weeping.gif

Help please!!!!!

They look like this..

Hi I own a pair like these among 64 pairs of thigh/crotch high boots I own and enjoy wearing them with EVERYTHING! mini-long skirts and over jeans and leggings with appropriate tops. Just use your imagination and use commone sense! I have a myspace site which features my boots and how I like to wear them with! Those boots would look awesome paired with over tight jeans and a noce turtle neck sweater? I wear them like that. Feel free to look at my site andmaybe give y9u some ideas what to wear with them?
Ha=ve a great day all
winkiss.gif

Gloria

boot_lili

Oh, s for "Hooker" boots? Major misconception on that angle as I have observed Hookers wearing Ankle/Knee highs by far more often then Thigh high boots and I for 1, don`t mind looking a bit Hookerish to get my husband`s total attention!
graucho.gif

Latest posts