thigh high boots

boot_lili

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
do the boots have a zipper? I can't imagine boots that high not being easy to get on/off. Unless they are stretchy boots

I think everyone's suggestions are great. Skinny jeans, a dress that meets the boots, maybe one of those oversized shirts with (or without) a big belt.

i own both typrs and unzipped can sometimes be hardto put on at 1st but over time it stretches a little and gets easier and it helps if your legs are just right LOL! long skirts look great! go to metrostyle.com.

xIxSkyDancerxIx

lol the boots don't have a zipper but they're pretty stretchy.

I would wear skinny jeans under the boots but my thighs and calves are pretty big from riding, so it's hard to just get my legs in the boots as it is!!

Maybe leggings..

boot_lili

leggings are perfect and for wearing them and riding, its more comfy for that! just wear the boots for a whole day as I did and they did stretch for me.Yes they would look good over leggings anytime.
xoxo
gloria

MsCocoa

When I saw the title I immediatly thought wear with a sweater dress, I think the slither on thigh peeking out is cute though, I love thigh boots and the ones that come all the way up to your hip.

boot_lili

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
When I saw the title I immediatly thought wear with a sweater dress, I think the slither on thigh peeking out is cute though, I love thigh boots and the ones that come all the way up to your hip.

I LOVE crotch highs with high slit skirts as sooo sexy! I have an image of that amd once in a while I go out witrh rgat skirt and boots
greengrin.gif

xoxo
gloria

MsCocoa

Boots lili do you mind PMing the info of where you get your boots, you seem to be a connesieur (sp)!

boot_lili

Hi! I will try to when I ca and thanks for that LOL! well I do love boots and if I can help somehow I will try : )
xoxo

REYNALD0C

I know a girl who wore those to prom, they were over the knee leather boots with a 5 inch heel with a spikey toe. She wore it with a black long sleeved dress that had a nice neckline and the hemline came like 4 inches above the boots top, and that was the most skin showing, it was absolutely sexy.

boot_lili

I know a girl who wore those to prom, they were over the knee leather boots with a 5 inch heel with a spikey toe. She wore it with a black long sleeved dress that had a nice neckline and the hemline came like 4 inches above the boots top, and that was the most skin showing, it was absolutely sexy.

That way of dressing up while wearing thigh high boots is classy and elegant. i occasionally dress that way also and I have never recieved a negative comment.: )
xoxo
gloria

redambition

im not brave enough to wear thigh highs, but i have a friend who does the trend very well.

she has a pair of stretch suede boots. she wears them with a short dress, but always with tights underneath. the tights are usually a different colour to the boots but the colour works into her outfit.

it looks amazing and not in the least bit tarty.

boot_lili

oh dont be shy wearing those boots! i have been wearing that type since I was 15 years old and still own that original pair after countless repairs LOL! Just wear them over legging and jeans or with a midlength skirt? a long coat and a sweater or other appropriate top would look sooo nice so dont be shy! It`s what you wear on top that makesa all the difference in the world. ; )
xoxo
gloria

Anita

yesss! Love those boots! I want a pair so bad. It would look so cute with skinny jeans and some sort of short fitted jacket or a sweaterdress with leggings.

ArdenB and Bebe have some really cute sweaterdresses that would look cute with those boots.

user79

I'd wear them with those shorts that are so hot right now, opaque tights, and a long-ish sweater.

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I'd wear them with those shorts that are so hot right now, opaque tights, and a long-ish sweater.

umm it sounds cool, do you have a pic of that

SlimSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Wear a dress that covers the top of the boots. It gives the illusion of having these amazing leather legs, rather than it being tacky by having a gap between the top of the boot and your hemline.

I agree with Lara... get something that covers the top of the boot.. something like this.... forever 21 brilliant buys sweater dress

no_image.jpg

boot_lili

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSugar
I agree with Lara... get something that covers the top of the boot.. something like this.... forever 21 brilliant buys sweater dress

no_image.jpg

I agree also and crotch highs like chanel boots (thedevilwearprada0 would look awesome!
xoxo

KNELA15

WOwow....those are so cool....i love them...those are from Victoria's Secret right?...Well You can wear the thigh high boots with basically anything now. A nice little babydoll dress, some skinny jeans, short skirt...but make sure you were like some black stockings, because if you leave some skin showing with those boots you will look like a hooker...lol...
winkiss.gif

boot_lili

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNELA15
WOwow....those are so cool....i love them...those are from Victoria's Secret right?...Well You can wear the thigh high boots with basically anything now. A nice little babydoll dress, some skinny jeans, short skirt...but make sure you were like some black stockings, because if you leave some skin showing with those boots you will look like a hooker...lol...
winkiss.gif

I agree on all above and I do like showing skin once in a while as I dont mind looking like a "hooker" especially when out with my husband and clubbing in a miniskirt or minidress
th_wink3.gif

gloria