This is a disease....

Spikesmom

I just hugged a box of MAC that came in the mail.

mac_haul.gif

angi

Lol! I did the bouncy dance of joy when I got my hello kitty haul in the mail. You're not alone, I promise
yes.gif

mac_addict.gif

Blueeyesangel18

lol you guys are funny I'm the same when I get excited I received udpp in the mail and danced around then ran upstairs to try it!

nebbish

Whenever I get new makeup, I get all overly excited. The people around me often look at me like I'm crazy :[[
Glad I'm not alone!

LessThanAnn

My hubby knows that whenever I go to my counter or store or my online order comes he has to be ready for the Happy MAC Dance......lol

MAC_Whore

No need to worry. It isn't a disease until:

1) You don't wait for the UPS delivery person to come to the door. You run out to his/her truck and knock them out of the way as you run up into the cargo area to get your own MAC box.

2) You stop hugging the boxes and start humping them like a dog that needs to be neutered.

3) You are robbing banks, selling crack and/or stealing other's vital organs to sell on the black market as a way to fund your MAC habit.

See, it's all good

michelle79

I get giddy whenever I get new makeup in the mail. I'm such a fiend I haul ass to the mailbox as soon as my mailman leaves.

michelle79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

1) You don't wait for the UPS delivery person to come to the door. You run out to his/her truck and knock them out of the way as you run up into the cargo area to get your own MAC box.

I'm ashamed to say I have done this.
mac_addict.gif

mtrimier

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Lol! I did the bouncy dance of joy when I got my hello kitty haul in the mail. You're not alone, I promise
yes.gif

mac_addict.gif

lol! i skipped!

AdlersMommy22

whats sad is i actually waited on the UPS guy the other night at work and he knew EXACTLY who i was and told his wife that he delivers more overnighted makeup to my house than he delivers makeup to anyone EVER.... it was really really embarassing lol

chaffsters33

Quote:

2) You stop hugging the boxes and start humping them like a dog that needs to be neutered.

3) You are robbing banks, selling crack and/or stealing other's vital organs to sell on the black market as a way to fund your MAC habit.

See, it's all good

Hahaha!
thmbup.gif
or how about some of these:

4) You stop buying clothes and go nude just to buy MAC.

5) You build a fireproof locked room to house your makeup in.

6) You talk to your MAC like its a person.

7) ........the MAC responds.......

8) You pull a stealth mission into the drawers at the MAC counter just to make sure they don't have something you absolutely need!

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
whats sad is i actually waited on the UPS guy the other night at work and he knew EXACTLY who i was and told his wife that he delivers more overnighted makeup to my house than he delivers makeup to anyone EVER.... it was really really embarassing lol

Lol. Before I moved house I used to have my DPD driver so well trained that if he went to my house with my MAC haul and I wasn't there, then he would bring it to my work, just to check if I was there, because he knew I couldn't go an additional 24 hours without my makeup.

I think at first, when I told him that it was make up in those little black boxes he thought I was lying. I swear for ages he thought he was couriering me drugs.

Spikesmom

Quote:

Hmmmm food for thought....

graucho.gif

Mec

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaffsters33
Hahaha!
thmbup.gif
or how about some of these:

4) You stop buying clothes and go nude just to buy MAC.

5) You build a fireproof locked room to house your makeup in.

6) You talk to your MAC like its a person.

7) ........the MAC responds.......

8) You pull a stealth mission into the drawers at the MAC counter just to make sure they don't have something you absolutely need!

You made my day! after 10 minutes I am still laughing with the “You stop buying clothes!!!!”
It is true....Oh we are so lost……
omg.gif

Mec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikesmom
I just hugged a box of MAC that came in the mail.

mac_haul.gif

I know how it feels like!! pure happiness!
pompom.gif
pompom.gif

Ruby_Woo

The sad part is.. that some stuff is true! lol I haven't bought clothes in a reallly long time lol My friend works for Hurley so he hooked me up w/ his discount other than that, it had been a while. Oh MAC, what have you done.

GlamQueen21

I haven't bought any clothes since I've went to the Hello Kitty unveiling party. I know it's sad but MAC has overcome me.

Latest posts