This is so fake! (UK)

glitterkitten

Ha! That is hysterical. People try to get away with the dumbest things. I had a girl come in about 2 weeks ago with her "MAC Deluxe Brush Set" that she got on Ebay. She was heartbroken when I told her it was fake. She only paid $35 so she didn't get ripped off too badly. The brushes were crap tho.

anita22

Really appalling... Though I must admit I am always somewhat astounded that people can fall for such a poor imitation. Do your research, people! (And shame on you, evil sellers...)

Wannabe Junkie

I agree anita, you would think someone would look at maccosmetics.com when trying to get a 'bargain' and realise nothing looks like that. I'm sure they'll be gutted when the work it out.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
Really appalling... Though I must admit I am always somewhat astounded that people can fall for such a poor imitation. Do your research, people! (And shame on you, evil sellers...)

Hello Anita
winks.gif
I always say the same thing...don't people do research,don't they read ebay guides etc
google.gif
dunno but i always do...as for those who sell these crappy,fake Mac as genuine...well what goes around comes...
yeah i believe in karma !
mac_addict.gif

angi

Rockin, I reported all those fake pigments. The ones with the blurry pictures, and mac logo is printed way too low on the box..... also, she is claiming that they have numbers, which is wrong.

And obviously as you said with the other ones, the bases are far too thick.

rockin

I reported them too, but they're still there
ssad.gif
Ebay aren't very quick to act, are they? No doubt if the seller had given 'cash' as a payment option, the listings would have been pulled immediately!

Profits before buyer safety, it seems

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
I reported them too, but they're still there
ssad.gif
Ebay aren't very quick to act, are they? No doubt if the seller had given 'cash' as a payment option, the listings would have been pulled immediately!

I think it normally takes ebay about 24 hours to pull them, considering that it used to take them days and days (by which point the listing was usually finished!), I always thought that was quite reasonable. I'm not sure if they have a team that have to check reports manually and pull them, which means they probably only do it during office hours.

Hopefully they'll be gone by tomorrow
yes.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
Instinct tells me that this UK seller's pigments are fake - that, and the names and colour numbers eBay Seller: klouise247: Wholesale Job Lots items on eBay.co.uk

The pictures are far too blurry for anyone to be able to see them properly

Rockin lol , too true,
yes.gif
i always email them to ask "do these Mac pigments,have Mac authenticity corresponding batch code?..Another thing to look out is "Private auctions"why make them private for crying out loud is not like you are selling sex aids etc ,but they are private...so people can't see how many fakes you sold...there's a way around that anyhow rolf...go to Goofbay - eBay Tools, eBay Misspellings, eBay Typos, eBay Sniper, eBay Bargains
and type the sellers name into "ebay seller history" and hey all the stuff they sold will come up apart from the buyers name,which ebay has made private !!It will show you as well how much they have made out of the sales of these crappy fake Mac
nonono.gif

Candy Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe Junkie
Why on earth would you label it genuine when it so obviously isn't??!

It's like when Communist countries put Democratic Republic in their names. It's just pretty ridiculous to me.

BunnyBunnyBunny

It's sad that the makers don't even research MAC before ripping it off. That pressed design is a rip off of DIOR! Wtf, why do people believe this stuff.

BellaItalia1969

The fake Mac palettes incl.the 12 cream eyeshadows are getting rampant on ebay UK!This seller is so cheeky,she/he has 2 ebay ID's maybe more...
4000jem ,
4000connor,item nu.320370796821 sold 4!!to some poor buggers who think that they just got a bargain
nonono.gif

Link below to her current auction,please feel free to report
th_DANCE.gif

%21BS4geNwBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1-OzBKFboinPJQ%7E%7E_35.JPG

yeshadow-and-blusher-set_W0QQitemZ180359882871QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Hea lth_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?hash=it em29fe496877&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2 |65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A5 0

BellaItalia1969

The fake Mac palettes incl.the 12 cream eyeshadows are getting rampant on ebay UK!This seller is so cheeky,she/he has 2 ebay ID's maybe more...
4000jem ,
4000connor,item nu.320370796821 sold 4!!to some poor buggers who think that they just got a bargain
nonono.gif

Link below to her current auction,please feel free to report
th_DANCE.gif

%21BS4geNwBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1-OzBKFboinPJQ%7E%7E_35.JPG

yeshadow-and-blusher-set_W0QQitemZ180359882871QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Hea lth_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?hash=it em29fe496877&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2 |65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|24%3A50
Ok more fake FAFI PALETTES...seller:spoof4it,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-eye-shadow_W0QQitemZ220419435626QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?hash =item220419435626&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=6 6%3A2|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A2|29 4%3A50

%21BSU%21BLQ%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DEEjlLl1e6UBKChhN6yEg%7E%7E_12.JPG

User27

All sellers in this thread reported. UK fake fluidlines alone are a mess to clean up reporting. Found a seller in New Zealand with mass fake fluidlines.....ocnistiny. I've reported them all as well. 23 new e-mails of thanks from eBay United Kingdom Customer Support excluding ocnistiny from New Zealand. 4000jem had only this now, 180359882871 , but it's reported too. I can only guess the Calvin Klein undergarments are fake too but can't prove it because umm, lack the testicles to know for sure. XD

P.S. Bella, play Lady Gaga, Princess Superstar, M.I.A. or Depeche Mode while reporting. Swear I sing through it all instead to make it less tedious.
yes.gif

BellaItalia1969

th_DANCE.gif
I take my hat off to you Casey
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Devious sellers with fake ebay accounts
nonono.gif
Glad to see that some of the listings are gone
winks.gif

This listing (320373519093) has been removed, or this item is not available!!
th_DANCE.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22

My 14 year old sister and her friends don't know the difference until flaws are pointed out. If you check the majority of YouTube haul videos it's anxious teenagers so technically the sellers prey on naivete. My sisters' friend Natasha bought a "lot" of eyeshadows long enough for them to have rings when I taught her how to depot. She swore MAC on Ebay was real but she's 15 and hadn't known before that experience. I now have to take them to counters or the CCO with me and they get upset about the 3 eyeshadow rule too.
th_LMAO.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
th_DANCE.gif
I take my hat off to you Casey
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Devious sellers with fake ebay accounts
nonono.gif
Glad to see that some of the listings are gone
winks.gif

This listing (320373519093) has been removed, or this item is not available!!
th_DANCE.gif

You started working night shift too huh?
winks.gif
My bf was bitching but 2 or 3 nights a week I'm researching the newer fakes and figuring out those damn pictures. I'm hitting your country again because they actually cancel the listings unlike mine. Ebay needs to have people they pay to do this instead of risking peoples' health to be worth a couple billion dollars. Dance music saves my sanity from all this stuff for real but don't exhaust yourself doing Ebays' job...I swore 2 hours ago I'd be in bed but noticed more things. Grrr.....
nope.gif