This is so fake! (UK)

rockin

I've just checked on the ones I found and reported, and ebay didn't pull them in time. Someone thinks they've got a bargain
ssad.gif
It makes me mad that ebay have now made it impossible to alert the buyer to the fact that they've been conned and could be putting their health in danger!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
I've just checked on the ones I found and reported, and ebay didn't pull them in time. Someone thinks they've got a bargain
ssad.gif
It makes me mad that ebay have now made it impossible to alert the buyer to the fact that they've been conned and could be putting their health in danger!

Rockin,i feel exactly the same way
nonono.gif

it makes me really mad that some get conned ..thinking they got bargain
th_dunno.gif

The UK seller:
let_it_sonwsonw
who sells vast amounts of fake Fluidline got a neg,i emailed the buyer to say my commiserations...she was fooled because the seller is using a photo of genuine Mac Fluidline
angry.gif
..I pointed her in direction of Spectra as well
winks.gif
winks.gif

Im so,so careful now with what i put on my face and since i became a mamma,im careful with what my girls use and where they buy their makeup,ermm if that's makes sense...i mean i have educated them in dangers of counterfeit makeup!
girl_devil.gif

drmrsthemonarch

the fafi 14 pallete and the 400jem listings were still active! At least complaining is fun. Hopefully ebay uk will remove them soon