this was not planned -but i'm poor now :( *PICS***

dmenchi

sooo, i'm walking in just wanting to get my standard Ruby WOO and cherry lipliner , plus a free lippy ( i got flowerplay) and leave with a gazillion things. sorry , i really needed a few things!!! especially another 182 and lash curler for my on the go bag! oh also got gesso e/s but it's already in a palette....enjoy!
I tried to hate the lipglosses, but i couldn't resist...they look so cute layered.
i have no clue what i'll do with all this glitter, but it's soooo prettyyy
eyelove.gif

I couldn't get myself to buy the minerelize e/s because i have at least 12 palettes of shadows...and they are so sheer....but now that i'm home ...i might go back...
hmm.gif

If you don't like True chartreuse piggie, don't get the new Pro sour lemon e/s , it looks the same . Not nice IMO.i don't know why i got it???:confused:
makeuphaultwo003.jpg

IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s220/greensleeves333/makeuphaultwo002.jpg[/IMG]

KAIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzEmo
Jesus!

Christ! WOW!!! I have a question.. is that a PINK eyeliner???

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
Christ! WOW!!! I have a question.. is that a PINK eyeliner???

It's a pro liner called: Pinkie...i love it , all of the pro liners aren't really eye safe ,but for personal use i'm willing to take the risk
cheerleader.gif

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
did you at least leave with Ruby Woo and the lipliner?
haha

yup, i can't live without it!

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Nice haul. I love the Northern Lights MSF, my store was out of it.

when i got to the store , I asked the SA how those were selling & she told me she only sold one before mine....and it was in the evening! I was surprised...
hmm.gif

Latest posts