This world...

Tinkerbell4726

They arrested her sunday school teacher for suspicion of kidnapping or murder. That is just so odd that a woman is charged because in a lot of these cases it's men, and that she was also tied to the church, her grandfather is the paster and they've been doing searches at the church and their homes all week.

Hopefully this will bring justice to her, and as stupid as her parents may have been by just letting her go walk the neighborhood alone I still feel bad for them. They will have to live with that for the rest of their lives, and if it was my child, I don't think I could
ssad.gif

Mizz.Coppertone

I just heard that too. I was very surprised to hear it was a woman! It's sick you can't even trust Sunday School teachers anymore.I read a policeman say that he heard screams come from her poor mother that sounded like something inhuman that he's never heard before when she learned they found her dead.
ssad.gif
The actual trailer park probaly was pretty safe(I have no idea though), it's the people u know that u can't even trust most of the time when it comes to things like this.

User35

People are absolutley disgusting at times. I love kids and cant fathom when people hurt them. Crimes against children are always the hardest to deal with, but also most rewarding. I love helping children in my line of work, I guess its the maternal instict in me. Im not into gangs, or drugs or getting into swat. For me its underdogs...women and children. Watch your kids people ! protect them like the treasure they are !