three pack dazzleglasses?

splattergirl

%21BSRuU%21Q%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjkEjlLmZBiZBKCZT2G%29H%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

does this packaging exist? thanks everyone!
smiles.gif

TheCollector

Yes, I think I actually saw that last week at my CCO.

edit. I remember it said "trip" and it was 3 of something lippy.

User27

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by splattergirl
%21BSRuU%21Q%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjkEjlLmZBiZBKCZT2G%29H%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

does this packaging exist? thanks everyone!
smiles.gif

Some TRIP can does come in 3's - eyepencils, liquidlast, lip glass, clear lip gloss BUT I've never seen dazzleglass.
The box looks like it's made out of the crappy cardboard some of the fakers use.
Ask for a picture of the reverse of the box - should be a photograph - eg
S1056758.jpg

or
S1052155.jpg

and make sure you get photos of the dazzleglass

splattergirl

I didn't intend to bid, it's some private seller, not a store, it just seemed odd to pack 3 dazzles together, doesn't seem like something mac would do and I am sure I'd notice this packaging somewhere already if it existed
th_dunno.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by splattergirl
I didn't intend to bid, it's some private seller, not a store, it just seemed odd to pack 3 dazzles together, doesn't seem like something mac would do and I am sure I'd notice this packaging somewhere already if it existed
th_dunno.gif

You might have stopped someone else from getting ecstatic for no reason. We have to put the Dazzie's down and step away slowly. Yes, it's pretty and shiny but by the time the seller rips someone off, the buyer could have bought 3 real Dazzie's for possibly the same price. The net weight line throws me off bad and I ride my hunches pretty well usually. I think MAC also likes the money they're getting individually as well though I'm a Lipglass and lipstick whore.
graucho.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
They sell 3 pack dazzleglasses at the Mac stores in UK airports.

Are they packaged the way her pic is? Do you know if it's labelled "Trip" like on this box? That weight line looks sloppy to me which threw me off. Julie's pics depicted individualized items inside a prettier package....I would have bought the items she displayed.

ilovegreen

They look like the packaging Julie 150463 put up. I don't know what the packaging looked like inside but they had 3 of the pinks dg's inside.

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
They look like the packaging Julie 150463 put up. I don't know what the packaging looked like inside but they had 3 of the pinks dg's inside.

Thank you. Thank you. People will know based off the photos she posted. She made my day with the Lipglasses packaging....swear I'll make it to England to visit this airport (okay, primarily to meet Russel Brand) and score MAC along the way. My fiance would get pissed if I scored more than MAC on that trip but I see his point.
graucho.gif

redambition

I might try giving the MAC store at the airport a call tomorrow - we shall see if this product exists
smiles.gif

sadly i've never seen any of the trip stuff in person.

MrsMay

This box looks similar to the black side of the e/s Trip boxes that I have. The other side of the boxes has a photo.

I know there was a trio of dazzleglasses released in this year's Trip lineup, so it's very possible that this is real.

For comparison pics of the e/s boxes - take a look at the 2009 Trip swatch thread, I have posted pics of the boxes in there for the e/s palettes.

User27

Compared down boxes of photos. I'm standing by fake because of packaging detail unless these were manufactured in another country.

Splattergirls' box detail : NT WT./POIDS NET 1.92 g/0.06 US OZ EA./CH e
Miss Mays' box detail : TOTAL NET WT./POIDS NET TOTAL 5.3g/0.19 US OZ e

Julies' are authentic and are part of TRIP I Collection and we found the Dazzleglasses. Includes Steppin' Out, Money Honey and Bare Necessity Dazzleglasses. Duty Free Beauty: MAC Trip Phase I Collection - Product Girl I'm now curious about the Fluidline set someone mentions in a comment on that thread because I've never seen these firsthand either.

MissMays' are the TRIP II release palettes. So far I've found Cool Eyes, Warm Eyes and Neutral Eyes (5 color palettes). Classic, Neutral and Bronze all containing 1 Beauty Powder Blush and 3 eyeshadows per palette (Eye and Cheek Palettes). Cool, Warm and Neutral Lip Palettes each containing 2 lipsticks and 1 Lipgloss.

If someone has a TRIP I box, that would eliminate any doubts all together. Julies' pic is accurate, we just need the back shot in tact to match up to splattergirls' photo. Many thanks if someone can do this as I've spent an hour checking around and only coming up to pictures like Julie has posted.

Thank you Miss May because I was like eh, at first but now I'm loving the Warm Eyes and Lip Palettes, convenient and the packaging is cute. Hopefully someone can tell me the blue liquid eyeliner or fluidline on the front of Julies' box cuz I'm in love with this shade as well. China side released palettes very similar to these so sellers on other sites might try to sell them without boxes as genuine TRIP II palettes. I'm going to be careful buying them, that's for sure.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Compared down boxes of photos. I'm standing by fake because of packaging detail unless these were manufactured in another country.

Splattergirls' box detail : NT WT./POIDS NET 1.92 g/0.06 US OZ EA./CH e
Miss Mays' box detail : TOTAL NET WT./POIDS NET TOTAL 5.3g/0.19 US OZ e

Julies' are authentic and are part of TRIP I Collection and we found the Dazzleglasses. Includes Steppin' Out, Money Honey and Bare Necessity Dazzleglasses. Duty Free Beauty: MAC Trip Phase I Collection - Product Girl I'm now curious about the Fluidline set someone mentions in a comment on that thread because I've never seen these firsthand either.

MissMays' are the TRIP II release palettes. So far I've found Cool Eyes, Warm Eyes and Neutral Eyes (5 color palettes). Classic, Neutral and Bronze all containing 1 Beauty Powder Blush and 3 eyeshadows per palette (Eye and Cheek Palettes). Cool, Warm and Neutral Lip Palettes each containing 2 lipsticks and 1 Lipgloss.

If someone has a TRIP I box, that would eliminate any doubts all together. Julies' pic is accurate, we just need the back shot in tact to match up to splattergirls' photo. Many thanks if someone can do this as I've spent an hour checking around and only coming up to pictures like Julie has posted.

Thank you Miss May because I was like eh, at first but now I'm loving the Warm Eyes and Lip Palettes, convenient and the packaging is cute. Hopefully someone can tell me the blue liquid eyeliner or fluidline on the front of Julies' box cuz I'm in love with this shade as well. China side released palettes very similar to these so sellers on other sites might try to sell them without boxes as genuine TRIP II palettes. I'm going to be careful buying them, that's for sure.

Here you go - mystery solved with the blue eyeliner
yes.gif

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...C/S1052150.jpg
and the other side of the eyeliner box
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...C/S1052154.jpg

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Here you go - mystery solved with the blue eyeliner
yes.gif

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...C/S1052150.jpg
and the other side of the eyeliner box
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...C/S1052154.jpg

You are absolutely freaking amazing. I swear to God I see why Panda loves you so much.

We have both weight lines.....

Splattergirl : NT WT./POIDS NET 1.92 g/0.06 US OZ EA./CH e
Julie : NT WT./POIDS NET 2.5 ML/ .084 US FL OZ EA./CH. e

I cannot find these copied but that is a crappy box and the only difference I see weight wise is g - ML and the . after the real CH box of Julie's. Also Julies' says US FL OZ EA./ over US OZ EA./ I am way too picky about packaging so there's 3 package changes text wise. Splattergirls' UPC is visible on opposite side of Julies' but I notice really weird things. I am still searching as well because this has got me intrigued. I want the Aqualine Liquidfast Liner and am starting my hunt as of now. HEY JULIE!! YOU ARE A GODDESS!!!
th_worship.gif

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
You are absolutely freaking amazing. I swear to God I see why Panda loves you so much.

HEY JULIE!! YOU ARE A GODDESS!!!
th_worship.gif

lol - I have 1000's of photo's on photobucket & a good memory. It may take my a while to track a photo down -but I get there eventually
winkiss.gif

Good luck with finding an aqualine liquidfast!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
I might try giving the MAC store at the airport a call tomorrow - we shall see if this product exists
smiles.gif

sadly i've never seen any of the trip stuff in person.

Lol Redambition,
yes.gif
i thought exactly same thing...i live 15 min away by train from Gatwick airport(for those of you who may not know it's the 2nd largest airport in UK,after Heathrow)but will venture out as my little boy loves seeing airplanes taking of...shame i hate flying
ssad.gif
this year im going to Italy...by train ,please don't laugh i know it's pathetic ...because of my fear i have missed my brother wedding but suffice to say he has moved to Sydney ,so the 24 hr flight would have had me having kittens
ssad.gif
and possibly more

User27

Casey: I was interested in placing an order if you're available.cn201065008: hi cn201065008: how are you ?cn201065008: what we can service for you ?cn201065008: pls feel free Casey: Good morning/ night. Time difference.cn201065008: yah cn201065008: hehe Casey: I wanted to place an order but wanted to make sure I had the right item.cn201065008: pleasures orcn201065008: about makeup?cn201065008: or ?Casey: Do you all ship to the US and accept Paypal?cn201065008: ok,pls cn201065008: you can set your mind at rest Casey: I know there's usually poundage fees for using Paypal but some only accept Western Unioncn201065008: yah,we usually accept W/U cn201065008: if you pay by paypal ,it should add 6%commission charge cn201065008: and it is free shipping over 150usd to US cn201065008: friend Casey: You guys are great already. The item I wanted info about was http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/233315126/paypal_mac_DAZZLEGLASS_1_92g_makeup.html to start off with. The rest I know what they are but this one is different.cn201065008: ok.allow me check it for you cn201065008: hi again cn201065008: could you kindly advice us your confuse?Casey: I'm still here, I know people have to track items for customers. cn201065008: it is the new one Casey: The 1.92 g weight?Casey: How many are to the set? The picture shows 2cn201065008: it has 3 color to box and is new one
cn201065008: you here now ?cn201065008: we would like to show you the picture for you to chooose colors cn201065008: about mac DAZZLEGLASS 1.92g Casey: I'm sorry for the bother if it's late therecn201065008: sorry friend Casey: My e-mail is casada********@yahoo.com for the piccn201065008: toon201065008: thanks lot cn201065008: for your time and attention Casey: I chose the 3 Dazzleglasses in the box? I'll be talking to my colleague about ordering this afternoon based off the color chart you sent me. You've been very kind and have a good day.

I logged off quickly after this so no invoice but have their company info already from crappy eyeshadow palettes I was busting up. Looks like they're copying newer pieces from different sets....found a Devoted Poppy that was a stunner with red jeweled looking case as well. The colors on their color chart were "Love Alert, Sugarrimmed, Steppin' Out and Baby Sparks" for me to choose from. Color chart states "Features our signature M.A.C. vanilla aroma" and what looks like legitimate MAC information at the top. This chart includes perfect English, looks to be from the MAC Cosmetics website or they got massively organized. Will post in my Photobucket if you all want me to. I'm curious about the unnamed color stripes as well because I'm pretty sure these are available choices as well. This seller was one of the nicer to deal with but it's still fake regardless...God knows I'll be no good if I start sympathizing with them now.

Splattergirl definitely deserves a mad thank you for finding this beauty wherever she did, private seller or no. I hadn't seen the TRIP stuff before to even know it would be copied....only knew of TRIP II palettes from an article online.

Julie definitely deserves a thank you because I have a feeling she was in her Photobucket for a while to even be able to share those photos. I failed on finding any of the backs but she came through with pics 100%.

I'm glad I'm not overly hyped past Aqualine but wtf do we do when they're copying releases from freaking series? This is a major downer, that's for sure.

***They have now sent 4 e-mails with modified pricing because they think they lost a customer that was never going to be their's anyway. Go me for not using a fake e-mail for all this but eh, mark them as spam after I'm done.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
lol - I have 1000's of photo's on photobucket & a good memory. It may take my a while to track a photo down -but I get there eventually
winkiss.gif

Good luck with finding an aqualine liquidfast!

Julie,I always think that your ebay listings,look so immaculate and well presented there's a saying in italian for something/someone that is well presented "La bella figura".Sometimes when i look on ebay for something i hate listings that look cluttered if you see what i mean..it makes me feel like i do not want to bid on it...does that make sense ?
th_LMAO.gif