three pack dazzleglasses?

User27

Bella or Julie....the e-mails they followed up with are highly detailed Excel documents with really clear pics from oldest to newest fakes including prices. One is about their Hello Kitty and miscellaneous sets. The other is their standard items from their company oldest to newest. Best find I've ever gotten from a faker but how do I upload Excel documents to the forum?

This thing is a scrolling list by item leading into even their Bobbi Brown, Chanel and Nars. The forum would be able to view the pics all together like I got it from their company and it would save a lot of questions about items and this company started apparently with those 54 piece pigment lots but their detail is flipping crazy now. Their "Royal Assets" stuff would make an amazing real MAC, that's for sure. I can't edit off their company info so I could only hope people would know why it was being uploaded and didn't use it wrongfully. I'm forwarding these puppies to MAC tomorrow and maybe they'll pay me in cosmetics.....I could only wish.
yes.gif