Timid Newbie Posting- be kind!

JustAddSparkles

Disclaimers:
-Yeah, my brows are gross. I know. (And there is a cut above them currently that appears as a super long eyebrow hair. Wow, so pretty I can't even stand it.
th_rolleye0014.gif
)
-I didn't have time to edit photos, so I look sort of washed out in some pics.....but probably not as much as you would think, I'm super fair skinned.
-I'm still getting the hang of taking makeup pictures, any tips on how to make the eyeshadow appear the actual shade would be fabulous! It always appears so much less vibrant on "film".
-My lips are asymmetrical. Thanks to a lovely permanent fat lip from dirtbike accident as a kid. I'm a touch sensitive about it. Any product reccomendations on "one side lip plumpers" will be welcome with open arms though!
greengrin.gif

Here is my FIRST FOTD
smiles.gif

Face:
-Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Nude.
-NARS Orgasm blush

Lips:
-Estee Lauder Elizabeth Pink
-MAC Cremesheen Lipglass in Partial to Pink

Eyes:
-Laura Mercier secret camo concealer
-MAC paintpot in Painterly as base
-Highlight= MAC White Wheat
-Lid= MAC Silver Ring + Tilt
-Crease= MAC pigment in Deep Blue Green
-MAC 217 used for blending
-Ecotools brushes used for lip application & crease
-Estee Lauder eyeliner in black
-Korres eyeliner in white on waterline
-Too Faced Lash Injection mascara (was clumping on me today, may be time to say goodbye)

The eyes:

Thanks for not laughing!
greengrin.gif
.....and if you did, well....I'm glad I gave you a smile at least.

mariserinb

with all the disclaimers at the beginning i expected something bad! not at all, you're super pretty! and your eyes are AMAZING. keep posting
smiles.gif

JustAddSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Pretty and subtle! You have beautiful eyes!

Thank you
smiles.gif
I'm a mom, so most days I grab for the subtle shades or my daughter tells me I look like Rainbow Brite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariserinb
with all the disclaimers at the beginning i expected something bad! not at all, you're super pretty! and your eyes are AMAZING. keep posting
smiles.gif

I'm kind of curious as to what you expected now! haha. But thank you
smiles.gif
I guess I'm just hypersensitive to posting my picture online because I'm so aware of my own flaws, you know?

LC

your eyes are beautiful but the lighting is so bright i can't really see the makeup
ssad.gif

bella1342

Great job Allie! I logged in here (first time in about a month) to check out your fotd! I LOVE deep blue green pigment it's a great color, isn't it? You certainly know what colors go well with your eyes.. they are so gorgeous btw!

JustAddSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by baci
your eyes are beautiful but the lighting is so bright i can't really see the makeup
ssad.gif

I know, the lighting really washed me out and I didn't edit them. I'm still experimenting with settings to take pictures of makeup, haven't quite got it down yet-- doesn't help that I'm super pale to begin with! haha. I'm going to work on it today since I have the day off.
smiles.gif

Thank you everyone
smiles.gif

Meisje

Your eyes are incredible. Your lips being asymmetrical is very hard to notice
smiles.gif
They look fine.

This is beautiful and you are beautiful.

tthelwell

WOW! I was also expecting the worst....LOL!
And then BAM! Gorgeousness! U have fabulous eyes and great skin! Don't be shy mama!
And what's wrong with your lips? I think the bottom lips should be bigger than the top personally! They look fine to me!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts