Timid Newbie Posting- be kind!

vc1079

:p HI!! im relatively new here too! and i dont think your very TIMID by posting a full FOTD on here! i dont even have the guts to do thtat yet!

JustAddSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthelwell
WOW! I was also expecting the worst....LOL!
And then BAM! Gorgeousness! U have fabulous eyes and great skin! Don't be shy mama!
And what's wrong with your lips? I think the bottom lips should be bigger than the top personally! They look fine to me!
greengrin.gif

This made my day haha.
smiles.gif

My lower lip is bigger on the left side due to a dirtbike accident as a kid. The handle bar went through my lip, and apparently it was my plastic surgeons first day on the job or something
th_rolleye0014.gif
I've always been annoyed by/sensitive to it-- but I guess it's not THAT noticeable unless I point it out....and I always do haha.

mariserinb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAddSparkles
I'm kind of curious as to what you expected now! haha. But thank you
smiles.gif
I guess I'm just hypersensitive to posting my picture online because I'm so aware of my own flaws, you know?

i expected a big ol scar and some kind of noticeable unevenness in your lips, from what you described! i wouldn't even have noticed the scar if you hadn't mentioned it, it's quite light, and your lips i still don't notice anything, they look perfectly lovely to me
smiles.gif

peachsuns

Beautiful!!!
Your eyes are so gorgeous, I almost forgot to check your makeup.
cutey.gif

Elizabeth Pink is my favorite l/s, too.
thmbup.gif

Thanks for sharing!