Tinton Falls, NJ CCO (Jersey Shore Premium Outlets)

hello_kitty

Ok, I'm back! Looks like the usual... all the brushes are up on the wall, along with special brush sets, fake lashes. All the typical e/s, some Heatherette and Dame Edna compacts, cream colour bases, richmetal highlights, all the lipsticks/glosses like usual.

No Hello Kitty stuff.

I still managed to spend money, naturally! I got Iris Accents softsparkle eye pencil, Clear brow finisher, Dark Influence richmetal highlighter, Pearl cream colour base.

hello_kitty

Just went tonight with my friend... they have some Hello Kitty stuff again... the lip conditioners and beauty powders... they DID have a Lucky Tom palette, but my friend bought the last one
greengrin.gif

Seems like they got some more eyeshadows... some McQueen stuff, and others. Also have 3 bins on the check out counter filled with nail polishers, lip tint things, and some other things.

Definitely the biggest selection I've seen in awhile there!

Sass

Oops I'm sorry I did not post that there is HK stuff at this CCO. I wish they had some Dazzleglasses.

mama2G

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty
Just went tonight with my friend... they have some Hello Kitty stuff again... the lip conditioners and beauty powders... they DID have a Lucky Tom palette, but my friend bought the last one
greengrin.gif

Seems like they got some more eyeshadows... some McQueen stuff, and others. Also have 3 bins on the check out counter filled with nail polishers, lip tint things, and some other things.

Definitely the biggest selection I've seen in awhile there!

Too Dolly Palette pallette, Pink Fish lip conditioner, mont blanc, mink & sable, dream maker, lotus land, go, star by night, top hat, meet the fleet, deep truth, talent pool, chill, vellum.
2 rose collection beauty powders.

as always lots of brushes - 217, 224, 188, 129se.

Sass

I went today...same stuff there, but there was a few new additions:

Stowaways Quad
HK Lipstick in Strayin' (I think - looks like it)
Viva Glam VI lipglass

And for the stuff I can remember...

Spiced Chocolate Quad
Tempting Quad
Shadowy Lady Quad

MSF Blonde, Brunette and Redhead
MSF Light Flush
MSF So Ceylon
MSF Petticoat
MSF Natural/Shimmer in Medium and Dark

More pigments...I didn't look closely, just noticed

Brushes...134, 217, 224, 188, 165, 179, 180, 181 and that's all I can think of.

Ummmm....I think that's it.

hello_kitty

Ooo, Spiced Chocolate! I've heard such good things about it, and always wanted to check it out... hmm. Might have to talk the hubby into a trip over there tomorrow
smiles.gif

I really like my Redhead MSF... so maybe I'll look at the other colors as well.

Damn you! Haha... I've been trying not to spend money on makeup for awhile :p

elle25

I really shouldn't have come on this forum!! I would love to go to this one to get spiced chocolate and some pigments and msfs. Australia seriously needs to get some of these.

hello_kitty

^^ Aww, just hop on a plane!
smiles.gif

I got my Spiced Chocolate quad... I grabbed the last one on the shelf, but my husband swore he heard a girl complaining they didn't have any and an employee said they had more in the back. I kinda reached over some people's heads to get it, LOL! The store was the busiest I have ever seen it, so I didn't look around at anything else...

kimberlyx0

just got back and i got redhead msf and 2 spiced chocolate quads! .. they still had more on the shelf i was SO excited
greengrin.gif

hello_kitty

I wished I looked for the MSFs when I went... but it was too crowded. I think my friend wants to go on Thursday, so I'll look them!

<3 Redhead, I use it almost everyday!

Sass

We (my best friend and I) go to the CCO on Thursday and Friday evenings (we're the only ones in the store) and I sware the inventory never changes. They always add in one or two new things. I love this CCO compared to the one in Tannersville, PA and what I've read about Riverhead on Long Island (not good)...I'll continue to go to the shore and no where else.

The only MSF I wanted that I didn't get because I wasn't sure about how it would look on my dark skin is Petticoat. I know they have several of those left so I think I just might pick it up anyway the next time I go - I swatch it everytime I go there. When I swatched it this past Friday it looked like a reddish sheen which I think could look good on my cheeks, but I'm not sure. The only MSFs at Tinton Falls is Petticoat, Light Flush, So Ceylon, Blonde, Brunette and Redhead as I stated above so if you are not into those then you didn't miss anything. I wonder what MSFs come after BBR...is it the ones from Colour Craft?? I hope so. I need a couple from that collection.

Spiced Chocolate quad is ok so I won't get another one...don't shoot me 'cuz I said that. Ha! My best friend has that quad too so if I ever run out I know where to go.

Oh and I saw some eyeshadows from Bobbi Brown I wanted, but then looked at the price and kept it moving. $22.00. I know it's high-end, but to get a good BB collection going I'll have to go broke. And some people think MAC prices are bad...I fight with my other friends about this all the time.

OK that's all I have to say. Ha! Glad you got the stuff you wanted.
smiles.gif

hello_kitty

I want to see Blonde in real life and try it out. I always have a hard time judging things on a computer screen. I'll have to to look up Petticoat, as I always see people raving about it...

Thursday night I'm dong the CCO and then the freestanding store in Shrewsbury, hee hee. I have empties to return. Yay for MAC night!

hello_kitty

I love that store, I have yet to have a bad experience there! For the Hello Kitty launch they forgot to transfer my appt to the daily schedule, but when I arrived a girl volunteered to stay late to do my application and they were very accommodating (given it was their mistake...). What's really nice is if they're out of something, down the road is a counter at Macy's at the Monmouth Mall for a last ditch effort
greengrin.gif

It's super nice to have a CCO, store, and counters all within the same area. I feel very fortunate, LOL! I'm originally from Wyoming, and you cannot buy MAC in that state. Even in Colorado everything is pretty spread out.

Sass

I just wish this CCO would get more single pot eyeshadows in. It's like they never get anything new in that section.

hello_kitty

I agree! Every time I go back (every few months usually) it's always the same
ssad.gif
I did like how they had a bunch of the Starflash shadows, but now that I have them it's like "come on, get something else!!"

chococat5

Can someone please help me and CP me the Spiced Chocolate Quad if it is still there? Please?
Thanks so much in advance

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
Can anyone do a CP for me for the Spiced Chocolate quad? Called a ton of CCO's and none of them had it. PM me!! Thanks.

I'm going back to the CCO this Thursday (tomorrow) and if they have it I'll pick one up for you.

Latest posts