Tinton Falls, NJ CCO (Jersey Shore Premium Outlets)

Sass

OK so I hate Blonde and Redhead MSFs...I'm going to see if I can trade them some how. Going back to grab another So Ceylon before they are all gone because I absolutely love it...I even love it better than Brunette.

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
I'm going back to the CCO this Thursday (tomorrow) and if they have it I'll pick one up for you.

Haha, what time are you going? My friend and I are heading back aroudn 7pm ish
smiles.gif

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty
Haha, what time are you going? My friend and I are heading back aroudn 7pm ish
smiles.gif

We may run into each other. My best friend and I usually get there around...6:15pm, 6:30pm and we usually stay for an hour or two. Ha! If you see me let me know. I'm the loud and very tall black girl with the red coach...you can't miss me.
tong.gif

hello_kitty

Wow, an hour?! haha... I start feeling weird if I take more than 10 minutes in there, LOL.

I'm a tall white girl with red hair, and I'll be with my short blond friend, if you happen to see two that look like that
smiles.gif

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_kitty
Wow, an hour?! haha... I start feeling weird if I take more than 10 minutes in there, LOL.

I'm a tall white girl with red hair, and I'll be with my short blond friend, if you happen to see two that look like that
smiles.gif

Wed, Thurs, Fri evenings we're usually the only ones in the store. We find it is the best time to go, right after work. I really don't have anything to buy except for a brush and two MSFs. That's it...maybe a l/g. I can totally understand the l/g addiction some people have. I used to think they were weird when I saw collections with a thousand MAC lipglasses. Not anymore.
shockt.gif

hello_kitty

Weekdays are definitely the best! That's when I usually go. I think last weekend was the first weekend I've ever been there, and the whole place was too busy for my liking. I hate shopping in crowded stores
ssad.gif

I want Blonde, and then hopefully I can find some of the shadows I have on my list there so I can get them a bit cheaper than at MAC, and then some CPs for people... might look at the brushes. I gotta control myself, though, as we're going to the Shrews store afterwards, haha.

Sass

I won't be hitting Shrews, but I'll be going to Ulta on exit 114 after the CCO. Have fun tomorrow! Night!

brianjenny17

when you guys go is there any chance you could tell me if they have spiced chocolate still .. id appreciate it alot... thanks!!

hello_kitty

They had 4 on the shelf when I went tonight, but I bought them all
blush-anim-cl.gif
. I didn't ask if they had more, but they did get a huge shipment in tonight and tend to keep a lot in the back so maybe? You could always give them a call!

For updates... let's see... they have Newly Minted now. And a few new MSFs. I wish I could remember the names
ssad.gif
Also had a massive box of Mutiny pigments, heh. I want to say I saw some brush rolls sitting on the counter (they were putting out new stuff that came in the shipment), but I am not definite on if they were indeed brush rolls. And there's still some Hello Kitty stuff, and the BBR MSFs.

Sass

I didn't make it yesterday, but I'm going today to get my 188 brush since we have to go pumpkin picking tomorrow. I will get a list of the new stuff for you guys.

Most likely they don't have any SC quads left if they had four out there. They never put four of any quad out. I'll ask anyway...

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sass
I didn't make it yesterday, but I'm going today to get my 188 brush since we have to go pumpkin picking tomorrow. I will get a list of the new stuff for you guys.

Most likely they don't have any SC quads left if they had four out there. They never put four of any quad out. I'll ask anyway...

Please do tell if they still have some in stock. I was considering passing by tomorrow and don't want to waste the trip from the city otherwise.
Happy Pumpkin picking! Get some apples too if you can, they are really in season now!
smiles.gif

hello_kitty

Sass, if you don't mind... can you see if they have any Arctic Grey e/s? I heard they're in other CCOs and I swore I didn't see any last night, but sometimes I miss! <3

I feel bad, every time I go to a CCO I can never remember any of the names of the new stuff they put out. I was too amused by the giant box of Mutiny they had out last night that I lost my concentration
ssad.gif

hello_kitty

Today was a pathetic day...

I will NEVER be giving any business to this CCO ever again.

Apparently, even though they have NO proof that I have ever been in that store, have been banned from buying certain products. They don't know my name, and I'm sure "white girl with brown hair" isn't proof of anything, but a manager can over the phone, ban me from buying stuff.

I was buying two palettes, 3 shadows, and a mineralize. The sweet heart older lady that works there (I love her, and pity her for working in such a terrible place) rang me up, came to over $100. This young girl poked in and went "you can only buy 3 eye products at a time." So the older lady was like "I thought it was particular products." I said ok, that's fine (I'm a cheery happy person, so this was no big deal to me to put an item or two back), take the mineralize one off. The young girl then stares at me and goes "I'm calling the manager." I was thinking that's kinda of excessive, I don't care if I can't buy that item. Like the older lady, I thought it was 3 of each particular product, but this CCO NEVER has their rules straight.

This is when I said "On Thursday I got 3 palettes and 2 shadows, and it was fine." ---> NOT proof I was ever in there btw.
winks.gif

Well, I don't know what the phone conversation was, but the younger girl comes back and says "my manager will not allow you to buy the quads because you have already bought some in the past few weeks." ?!?!?!? "But she will let you THIS ONE TIME buy the 4 shadows."

Now at this point I was going WTF WTF WTF in my head. This is when I asked for proof of who I was and how they know what I bought. "Oh, we remember you." I politely told her that is not proof of anything. The conversation started to go in circles so I told her no thanks, and that I would only take Silverthorn (I was not leaving there without that thing. Screw the rest, I just had to have Silverthorn).

So my $100+ transaction turned into $10.95 and that will be the final amount of money they will ever get from me. According to their sign of rules, I was not breaking a single rule. In fact, I have been informed by a manager of that store that you just cannot make more than one purchase a day, other than that buy away. There is no tracking system of who I am or what I buy like there is a MAC store unless they dig up credit card records, and that won't help them against me as a lot of the times I don't buy with my personal card (it's a husband, friend, cash, etc).

I know there are a lot more people that visit this CCO way more often that I ever would, and I get the feeling they aren't treated the same way. I don't know who this manager is, so I'm quite insulted by this whole scenario and how they can make a judgment on who I am over a phone. I'm just a girl who loves makeup, collects it like crazy, and am willing to throw money away on it when I should probably be putting it to better uses. Which now I will be... aka full retail at the MAC store where they eagerly take my money.

So happy shopping girls, but they sure the hell ain't ever getting my money (and mostly likely several of my friends' money) ever again.

Sass

I'm sorry you went through that. I am totally shocked. All of the reps in there know me, but I've never tried to buy more than one of the same palette before. I've never tried to buy over 3 eyeshadows either so I have no clue what was going on. Wow. I am totally in shock. Did you get her name? You can ask to speak to her manager to get official rules. The seeing you there before is a really lame excuse she gave to you. I wouldn't take that for sure.

Oh to let all of you know. They didn't have any SC quads left when I went there last Friday. I didn't haul either because I needed to RiteAid for the BOGO.

hello_kitty

Yeah, shocking indeed. Especially since I wasn't blatantly breaking any posted rules, and was willing to put items back. I'm not quite sure why the manager was called, especially when I was like "ok, here, take these off the order". I was fine getting only 3 eye products, I don't know why it got escalated. They offered to call her back and let me talk to her, but at that point I just wanted to leave. I dunno... if they don't want my money, they won't get it.

They had like 6 or more Spiced Chocolates out today, and mixed in them were Stowaway quads BTW. There also seemed to be some new shadows that I haven't noticed before, and some new mineralized shadows out. My Silverthorn was mixed with the Vellums which was odd, I'm glad I spotted it to give me something to be happy about regarding the visit, haha.

Sass

OK I'll go back then. Maybe the quads were in the back when I went and not on the shelves and that little old lady (love her) doesn't really know much about MAC and she was the only one out in the front when I was there. I don't like her having to run around to get me things so I just move on. I'm going back Thursday with best friend since she didn't get to go last week.

Don't let one bad apple spoil it for you. I think you should go back and deal with another person or the manager directly instead of the person who treated you like that. You can avoid her.

hello_kitty

That little old lady is such an enabler but so cute! She was following me around today pointing out things and telling me buy more and more! If that other girl wasn't there, I would've been out the store no problem. She's really sweet, and I could tell she really wanted to just let me get everything and wasn't aware of any rules about how many times someone can buy in a timespan.

I'm pretty set on stuff for right now... maybe I'll give it several months and try something again. Usually my husband comes with me to the outlets and I'd love for anyone to pull this again with him there because he's not sweet and nice like I am. But I definitely lost the will to go for a long long long time. Maybe around Christmas I'll relax the boycott and see what happens. Usually I go 2-4 months into between trips anyway, it's just recently that I've been 3 times in about 2 weeks as I've been on a hauling spree.

I hope I didn't come off as overly dramatic in my first post about this... I wrote it when I first got home so I had 20 minutes in the car to stew about it. To me it's not about not being able to get the makeup, it's just the principle of things. I do not feel that I was blatantly or purposely breaking rules, and was just in shock about what transpired over some eyeshadow quads. I was willing to put back several eyeshadows (in fact, I had done this while the girl was off in the back on the phone) and get just the quads and my Silverthorn to make their "new" 3 eye product only rule. But damn... the rest.
th_confused_new.gif
I feel like I remained calm at the store, but I was obviously irritated by the end because I just wanted justification or proof of why I wasn't allowed to buy stuff.

At least it wasn't Walmart. Then I'd be rolling on the floor crying in a fit of severe depression! I love me my Walmart, LOL.
lol.gif

Sass

The 3 e/s rule was always there as far as I know. On my very first visit the manager told me that. He was nice enough to let me buy three and let my hubby buy three, but for the future I could only get three he said. I don't know about quads though. I've only ever bought two at a time so I have no idea.

I get what you're saying and I don't think you were over dramatic or dramatic at all. I would have had the same reaction. Wow, they watch people. But they have no choice but to watch me because I'm loud in there always. Ha!

I don't have a very nice hubby either when he gets pissed off and he usually gets pissed off when someone hurts my feelings. I know all about pissed off hubbies. LOL!

I will post alerts whenever they get any new stuff, good stuff in so you will be in the know. I wish things had gone better. *hugs*

Latest posts