Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?!?!?

makeuplover

i was surprised to see them together but they make a cute looking couple and they look really happy..i just hope its not just a publicity stunt for their movie

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinkiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
lol cause once upon a time he was REALLY hot in a movie called Top Gun. He was soooooooooo hot in that movie, and that was about it lol...Val Kilmer was just as hot, but you dont hear about him so much anymore..

hmmm and what about Cocktail and Risky Business...... grrrr

Cocktail and Risky Business were no where near as big as Top Gun was...The only thing people remember about Risky business is him dancing in his tighty whities...and cocktail no one remembers anything about :p IMHO of course
greengrin.gif

souraznhunnie

i was very surprised when i first heard about them together....but i think they make a cute couple...they seem VERY happy together (for now at least haha)

alt629

huh. i'll be damned. so are they engaged or just together? someone said fiancee, which is why i ask.

melozburngr

Mac_obsession- WHAT?! I remember everything about cocktail- I LOVE that movie.

I watched it so much that I know the Poem by heart..

"I am the last barman poet, I see America drinking the fabulous cocktails I make.
Americans getting stinky, on something I stir or shake..
The Sex on the beach, the schnapps made from peach
The velvet hammer, the alabama slammer,
I make things with juice and froth, the pink squirrel, the 3-toed sloth.
I make drink sos sweet and snazzy,
the iced tea, the kamikaze..
The orgasm, the depth spasm...
the Singapore sling, the ding-a-ling..
America, you've just been devoted, to every flavor I've got,
But if you want to get loaded.. why dont you just order a shot! BAR IS OPEN!"

God, I am SUCH a dork.. but I absolutely LOVE that movie.. Bartending is so much fun. I wish I could own a bar. lol