Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Monsy

I was just told on IG that the current blushes will be replaced by the new reformulated ones.
SERIOUSLY? what is there to reformulate? they were freaking perfect

laurennnxox

Ok then. Must-have TF blushes...go! (And don't say all because I can't do that right now...like top 3?)
I love Frantic Pink the most. It's probably the blush in my collection with the biggest dent in it!
Thoughts on Frantic Pink and Love Lust?

Frantic pink is my favorite! I'm super fair though. I don't have love lust-- but I am thinking of picking it up before the formula changes!

Prettypackages

I've completely slept on Tom ford this last year but recently just saw the lip foils. I need dupes!!! I refuse to buy his lipsticks anymore, but OMG Aperture, Private Life, Spanish Flame and Venus Rising are gorgeous!!

How did you like the foils?

Last edited:

Winthrop44

I've completely slept on Tom ford this last year but recently just saw the lip foils. I need dupes!!! I refuse to buy his lipsticks anymore, but OMG Aperture, Private Life, Spanish Flame and Venus Rising are gorgeous!!

How did you like the foils?

i think [MENTION=12810]Icecaramellatte[/MENTION] bought several of them. I don't think any of the formulas other than the original have had the going off problem so you'd probably be safe to buy.

Last edited:

Bwachte

I've now bought Frantic Pink and Love Lust. I also grabbed a lip foil because of all the discussion... I have no willpower!!!

Latest posts