Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Monsy

for those using stick foundation did you notice they changed and added some shades
i am wondering if linen in stick now is like linen in other formulas ?

Alysse011

for those using stick foundation did you notice they changed and added some shades
Yes, I noticed! The sales rep told me they changed the names/numbers to coordinate with the names and numbers of their liquid formulas. I am Bisque in the stick foundation and it used to be number 4 I believe, so they just changed the number so that it matches up with the traceless/traceless perfecting/waterproof.

Winthrop44

Did it used to be darker? I swear the Cream stick is way darker than the Cream Waterproof foundation.

Monsy

I am not sure about that but names were different. for example there was pale dune which is now gone i guess replaced by linen, fawn is still there... when i came to counter to look for pale dune which was like linen in liquid SA looked at me like crazy like that shade doesn't exist. then i went online and found it is really gone and now they have linen in stick too

stephybaby

I noticed the new shades added to the traceless perfecting foundation and also the foundations stick. It appears they added a paler shade as well (0.5 porcelain). I use to be 1.0 alabaster but it was discontinued. I tried cream but it was still too dark. I am really excited to try porcelain. I really, really hope they add more shades to the waterproof/concealer foundation. I love that formula so much, it's just too dark for me.

Icecaramellatte

I'm wondering when the eye and cheek palette will be in stores. Has anyone seen it? I wonder if the nude glow compact is the one that was in the new arrivals section at Nordstrom. I thought the pic on the site looked like an old color though. It was probably the new one. I'd like to see more. I'm curious about the runway collection. I may check it out if I ever make it to the Tom Ford store. I was thinking about today. But I keep saying that and then changing my mind. Oh and how about that Emerald Isles. When is that coming? I must have it. I shouldn't because I just got the Chanel green Ombre Premiere but I will anyway.

Monsy

did you see beauty gipsy's stories? there will be new tinted moisturizer, i think some new lip stuff, new cheek trio...

Monsy

I was trying to make screenshots but it was moving so fast...

I ordered "new' version of the brow pencil with a refill