Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

MaryJane

My order arrived yesterday so I got to swatch the Nude Glow palette and the blush duo. I'm not sure in what universe nude glow could ever be considered a contour palette. It's an orange/apricot blush, pale pink highlighter and pale gold highlighter. I'm wearing the pink highlighter as eye shadow and then the blush and gold highlighter. They powders are finely milled and they look really nice on the skin but, so far, I'm not wowed by it. Not sure if this is a keeper.

The blush in nude glow is very similar to one of the blushes in the sheer glow duo. The color in the blush duo might be a little pinker. Going to wear that tomorrow.

To put things in perspective, I've gotten some blushes this season that I adore - Nars Hot Tin Roof and the Natasha Denona Darya palette. The first time I tried those own I was in love. I'm not getting that feeling with Nude Glow. I need to play with it more. Curious as to what everyone else thinks.

MakeupAli

Oh, yes. I have Last Dance and Raw Jade from TF and they are great.
I wanted Verderame but I also have GA Emeraude and Tisse Venitien so I had to skip

;)

Yes, I had purchased GA Emeraude and then decided it would not be the most usable shade in that formula. I have Green Jade too. I think I was being a little over-enthusiastic in getting Verdarame. But I got it.

Haven

I am trying to talk myself out of ordering the new eye duos and some lipsticks. They are in my cart....

Winthrop44

So I ordered Nudiste before I saw any swatches of it during the $50 off $200 deal on NM and just received it. It's really much nicer than swatches I've seen (less coppery, more corally, and super sparkly). Also got Delectable Ultra Shine which is a very pretty pink. Finally I got Nude Glow, but since it's full of zea mays cornstarch which irritates my skin I will be returning that untried.

lipstickaddict

I am returning Nude Glow untried as well. As it turns out, the two highlight shades are pretty much identical to the highlighters in the Afternooner and Afterglow palettes, both of which I have. What a disappointment.

MaryJane

I tried and am returning Nude Glow and the blush duo. Nude glow just didn’t impress me, I have highlighters I like better. The blush in the duo was almost identical to the blush duo from last summer.

More $$ to spend on new Natasha Denona and Pat McGrath.

boschicka

Spring....Shopspring....I'm old and confused....is offering 20% off Tom Ford, Chantecaille, Oribe, Guerlain, etc., right now. They probably aren't offering the newest items, but still a nice deal.

Latest posts