Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

boschicka

Oh oh! Sorry to hear. :( I literally was thinking of you just yesterday morning, as I swiped on highlighter with that beautiful brush you gifted me! :heart:
Sending you healing angels >*< and hugs :hugs:

Quoting you only, but thanking everyone for the well wishes! :heart: Things are going smoothly and hubs is taking excellent care of me. Although, he just found a Trader Joe's receipt in the fridge, was shocked, but then warned me that when I'm back on my feet, I'll probably find all sorts of interesting things. :bonk:
As for Mr Tom Ford, I hope he has some interesting things up his sleeve for the rest of the year. Otherwise it looks like Ms Charlotte Tilbury will be getting most of my money.

awickedshape

Quoting you only, but thanking everyone for the well wishes! :heart: Things are going smoothly and hubs is taking excellent care of me. Although, he just found a Trader Joe's receipt in the fridge, was shocked, but then warned me that when I'm back on my feet, I'll probably find all sorts of interesting things. :bonk:
As for Mr Tom Ford, I hope he has some interesting things up his sleeve for the rest of the year. Otherwise it looks like Ms Charlotte Tilbury will be getting most of my money.

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

elegant-one

:p:flowers:

fur4elise

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
TF Iris Bronze Eye and Lip Set

Tom-Ford-Iris-Bronze-Eyeshadow-Quad-Set-Nordstrom-review-1080x1619.jpg
Tom-Ford-Iris-Bronze-Eyeshadow-swatches-1080x389.jpg

I love that Sabrina always puts together great comparisons!
Tom-Ford-IrisBronze-vs-CocoaMirage-vs-Honeymoon-1080x846.jpg
Tom-Ford-IrisBronze-MAC-PatrickStarrr-GlamAF-Single-Shadow-swatches-1080x360.jpg

Tom-Ford-IrisBronze-CocoaMirage-Honeymoon-swatches-1080x360.jpg

Tom-Ford-lipstick-swatches-spicedhoney-pinkdusk-sablesmoke-casablanca-neutrals-1080x360.jpg

(thebeautylookbook)

p.s. She reminded me hard that I still really want the Honeymoon quad! One of these days...:scram:

Last edited:

seaofcowards

New User
Has anyone tried TF sunscreen SPF 50? It’s $76 but if it’s good I would splurge lol

Im on my third tube of this and I love it. I completely disagree that it looks like a “deluxe sample size” and have had zero problems with it stinging my eyes or whatever. I also don’t think it feels like putting baby oil on your face at all (I hate using oils because I hate how they feel on my face - this feels absolutely nothing like oil imo and it’s not at all greasy). I’ve tried a ton of sunscreens (basically all of the popular western and Asian beauty ones) and never found one I was satisfied with - they all either pilled on me, left a white cast, made my face feel/look greasy, broke me out, felt heavy on my skin, or didn’t work well with makeup. The Tom Ford is the only one I’ve tried that’s worked for me. It doesn’t feel like anything on my skin (more like a primer than a sunscreen) and it leaves my face nice and glowy. I don’t know that I’d say it extends the wear of my foundation at all but I definitely think it makes my foundation look better like a good primer does. I never post here but as this is one of my favorite products and IMO one of the best products I’ve ever used I felt compelled to defend it!

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

Im on my third tube of this and I love it. I completely disagree that it looks like a “deluxe sample size” and have had zero problems with it stinging my eyes or whatever. I also don’t think it feels like putting baby oil on your face at all (I hate using oils because I hate how they feel on my face - this feels absolutely nothing like oil imo and it’s not at all greasy). I’ve tried a ton of sunscreens (basically all of the popular western and Asian beauty ones) and never found one I was satisfied with - they all either pilled on me, left a white cast, made my face feel/look greasy, broke me out, felt heavy on my skin, or didn’t work well with makeup. The Tom Ford is the only one I’ve tried that’s worked for me. It doesn’t feel like anything on my skin (more like a primer than a sunscreen) and it leaves my face nice and glowy. I don’t know that I’d say it extends the wear of my foundation at all but I definitely think it makes my foundation look better like a good primer does. I never post here but as this is one of my favorite products and IMO one of the best products I’ve ever used I felt compelled to defend it!

No White Cast? I just bought a new sunscreen for the face and I've been afraid to use it. I'm going to check out the Tom Ford one. Thanks.

Icecaramellatte

Oh I did ask about the Fall Collection and the SA said she didn't know anything and hadn't been to training yet. She is very new though. I have to seek out my old SAs. I forgot when she said she was going to training. I did get to sniff the Fougere Platine at Neiman Marcus and it was much sweeter than the Fougere D'Argente. I don't know if it is on my to buy list though. I'm going to wait and get a sample of both.

JerseyGirl

I’m really liking the TF Nordie’s anniversary sale quad. I would have missed it had I not read about it here... thanks everyone!

Latest posts